Peckham Finishing School for Girls, BBC 3, NOW

2deal2

This annoyed me a lot

Will continue to watch out of curiosity. People that have never been to South East/ London will think all of London is like this and all the girls are scraggy little whores like the white essex slag

5 minutes down the road is Dulwich which is one of the most affluent areas of South East London. The church bit- going on like it's a church in the 3rd world where ppl wear rags and they have a glimmer hope through Jesus. SMH

Hope they stage a fake mugging, that'll teach them to f*ck around when they were having the self defence class

This annoyed me a lot

Will continue to watch out of curiosity. People that have never been to South East/ London will think all of London is like this and all the girls are scraggy little whores like the white essex slag

5 minutes down the road is Dulwich which is one of the most affluent areas of South East London. The church bit- going on like it's a church in the 3rd world where ppl wear rags and they have a glimmer hope through Jesus. SMH

Hope they stage a fake mugging, that'll teach them to f*ck around when they were having the self defence class

And they actually went up Dulwich because those self defence classes looked like they were at James Alleyne school

The whole programme was just an exercise in negative reinforcement and shock value obviously expecting anything else from BBC3 was just stupid.

lol wow

il beat that whitey comment had me dyin

that fat moley winehouse hood rat was a f*ckin mess... disgusting

tbh the posh girls r jus bein wat they r... they dnt have chips on their shoulder like these council block slags.. they were jus itchin 2 kick off..

stil i hate those types of white people.. no idea about any other culture apartf rom their own whiteness... they repulse me with their ignorance...

Exactly.

Watching them Peckham girls was embarrassing to say the least. Mainly the two white ones... It was like they had something to prove. But not in a good way.

I don't get why some people take pleasure in slumming it. :huh:

girl with the red hair n big lips was nice but soon as she opens her mouth shes bare unattractive

plus shes a blatant girl hater probably talks loads of sh*t about her girl friends and next girls and f*cks there man on a sly

them rich girls also blatantly want the schlong from some peckham man dem

so was the second one ne good?

yeah its bait them two girls are wog sockets

from when the first thing the one in the park

first thing she done was defend black men b4 the rich white girl even said nething

and as for the other one she if from essex but decides to live in peckham of all places

some blatent black d*ck hoar. Wait i swear eks said he knows a girl from essex that was moving to south

for the blick d*ck is that her?