STAMPPP...STAMPP ON YOUR HEAD...PROPPERRR

Bruno Di Gradi

LMFAO! Why are you just standing there shouting get away!? Like the deer ain't gonna run from a human being! And sh*t, if the deer wants it, I'm on it. Ain't never seen a deer kill any f*ck*ng body.

I feel for the dog that. Nobody even knew he was about till the deer was like "Ahhh this cat is mugging me off. Let me show them how bad I am!"

• Upvote 3

LMFAO! Why are you just standing there shouting get away!? Like the deer ain't gonna run from a human being! And sh*t, if the deer wants it, I'm on it. Ain't never seen a deer kill any f*ck*ng body.

I feel for the dog that. Nobody even knew he was about till the deer was like "Ahhh this cat is mugging me off. Let me show them how bad I am!"

lmao each paragraph needs a pos tbh

1 of my cousins lives in canada and his friend was killed by a deer, it ran out infront of him in the road and went through the windscreen and basically kicked the guys head in.. didn't really think it was possible til i watched that vid...wow they kick hard :/

• Upvote 1

nah deers are serious,some of them wont have any of it

The hunter becomes the small man cowering in fear, wonder what happened at the end of the vid, if he ever got to the rifle? How many times would you blast the deer (point-blank) if you were him, if it were me there wouldn't be so much as a loin cloth and some tooth picks left.

• Downvote 1