IBIZA

rich225

6th July & 28th Sep, ang tight Tekla @ Sankeys for Cuff....nuff said we're there!

Saw you're playing that super yacht party too, got any thing else lined up?

CCP-oc8UEAAq3Io.jpg

/

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/together_i.htm

Rest of the main room together line ups

6th July & 28th Sep, ang tight Tekla @ Sankeys for Cuff....nuff said we're there!

Saw you're playing that super yacht party too, got any thing else lined up?

yeah, but its all ifs and maybes right now. Thats the only concrete booking out there.

Roof top terrace pre party & then on to the super yacht  :Y:

• 1 month later...

First time going to Ibiza this summer, hearing different things about both places so...San Antonio or Playa D'en Bossa? 

Our hotel is in Playa so will we be going to San An most nights? what's the deal, appreciate any info  :Y:

First time going to Ibiza this summer, hearing different things about both places so...San Antonio or Playa D'en Bossa? 

Our hotel is in Playa so will we be going to San An most nights? what's the deal, appreciate any info  :Y:

San Antonio is basically more chavvy than Playa, but there are still some decent spots. It's all a much of a muchness if you know exactly where you want to go each evening. All my stuff is already planned.

/

If you like rolling with monkeys and northerners/midlanders, then Bora Bora beach right in front of Jet Ibiza is you. 

Tbh you only wanna go San Antonio for the sunset strip or if you have other interests there (eden / es paradis / ibiza rocks / ocean beach) as all the major clubs are closer to playa den bossa. If you are just on a bar sketch doing San Antonio for a could work for you. 

Day time in playa is much better as theres much more beach bars and daytime parties popping off. Daytimes in San An are dead until the sunset.

Nah San An is shit, just a load of bars on a strip full of northerners.

Playa has got Space and Sankeys, plus its closer to Pacha. Amnesia is equal distance from playa and San An.

San An has got Gatecrasher/Eden and Es Paradis but neither of those clubs has any big nights.

cs faze

San An is basically a typical english strip for the most part. If you want some cheap nights, rnb, pre drinks, or a calm one then san antonio is you.

All the massive house road block events are in Playa really.

Would literally only go into San An for Ocean Beach and Mambo.

yup, dont think i could stay there again, passed thru 1night last year and it was horrible

Completely forgot about Mambo, first 2 years I went I had the sickest hook up for an apartment directly above cafe del mar. Used to chill on the balcony pre drinking, watching the sunset and vibing to tunes from Mambo.

Madest thing was it was only £200 a week for a 2 bed apartment.

Dirt cheap doesnt exist in ibiza :lol:

Playa D'en Bossa all the way. San An is ok to go twice during a weeks stay, just to fuck chicks tbh. There's one bait rnb bar where chicks get dirty! Easy pickings!

/

Playa's clubs are cool and during the days are much better than San An (plus less skanky british).

You still just drink water over there Justin? Must get real wild!!

Yes I do..........

Still get broke from the water smh

• Upvote 1

I do the same

drugs & water.. can't go wrong

what you gonna spend 3 grand on though? unless your staying in ushuaia

+1 to drugs and water.

+1 to drugs and water.

lol