(PS3) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

JOHN DOE

Anyone else had to lower their sensitivity??

had to drop it to 3, shamefully.

Lol what exactly is wrong with lower sensitivity?

Takes longer to look about / turn round.

for FPS a mouse & keyboard >>>>> ________

run into a room, jump and look left and right before hitting the ground.

I swear demolition is all about how many times you plant the bomb though? You could have a K/D ratio of 100, but if you don't plant the bomb, you lose

LOL @ thinkin we ever lose playing demoliton , plant 1 bomb, lose the round on purpose , then the opposite team loses they're round.. last round we defend.. dont care who you are.. you aint gona plant 2 bombs against us TTKK

Fybar knows the levels from EARLYY.

demolition2.jpg

• Upvote 1

I swear demolition is all about how many times you plant the bomb though? You could have a K/D ratio of 100, but if you don't plant the bomb, you lose

LOL @ thinkin we ever lose playing demoliton , plant 1 bomb, lose the round on purpose , then the opposite team loses they're round.. last round we defend.. dont care who you are.. you aint gona plant 2 bombs against us TTKK

whats your psn?

whats your psn?

Solo-Guerilla