The Weird and Strange Thread

Captain Planet

i know that there is a sinister to reason why the younger generation the ones around 16 now, are exceptionally large

a lot more of them seemed to go through puberty earlier and got big bodies too quick

and thats down to chemtrails not tantrum trails wanting everything CHEMically processed?

nah i didnt say it was down to chemtrails

i do actually think its the food

Well the big kids argument holds weightBut I think its a mad contrast cos I see some massive youngersThen at the same time I see some tiny youngersAnd iirc when I was them ages all of us were big for our age but then just stopped growingBut if it is the case, then yh its probably the food, chicken shops, kfc mac dees and sh*t, getting closer to that american diet

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

either that or ur all f*ckin small

cos the kids atm seem pretty normal to me, theres them huge ones but thats a once in a while like its always been

Well the big kids argument holds weightBut I think its a mad contrast cos I see some massive youngersThen at the same time I see some tiny youngersAnd iirc when I was them ages all of us were big for our age but then just stopped growingBut if it is the case, then yh its probably the food, chicken shops, kfc mac dees and sh*t, getting closer to that american diet

basically i think theyre pumping animals full of growth hormone to make them pack on weight quicker so they can go to slaughter younger.ppl ingest the hormones in cheap meat and it f*cks with their development/fertility/makes them obese.

/

@bmc

only image i can find, pretty sh*t cant tell much from it.

usmapaurora.jpg

but its meant to be the contrail of a secret american spy plane that replaced the blackbird but is 3 times as fast

LMAO i do not believe this chemtrail sh*t at all

Scientists Admit Chemtrails Are Creating Artificial Clouds

Mainstream science accepts that trails from jet aircraft are lingering for hours, but claims it is a natural phenomenon

020710top2.jpg

Friday, July 2, 2010

Scientists now admit that emissions from aircraft are forming artificial clouds that block out the sun, precisely what geoengineering advocates like top eugenicist and White House science advisor John P. Holdren have called for, but the article tries to insinuate that the effect is caused by natural “vapours,” when in reality it can be attributed to chemtrails that contain substances harmful to humans.

“The phenomenon occurs when aircraft fly above 25,000ft, where the air temperature is around minus 30C. This causes water vapour emitted by the engines to crystallise and form the familiar white streaks across the sky, known as contrails,” writes Oliver Tree for the Daily Mail.

“Reading University’s Professor Keith Shine, an expert in clouds, said that those formed by aircraft fumes could linger ‘for hours’, depriving those areas under busy flight paths, such as London and the Home Counties, of summer sunshine.”

“Experts have warned that, as a result, the amount of sunlight hitting the ground could be reduced by as much as ten per cent. Professor Shine added: “Over the busiest areas in London and the South of England, this high-level cloud could cover the sky, turning bright sunshine into hazy conditions for the entire area. I expect the effects will get worse as the volume of air traffic increases.”

The report also makes reference to a 2009 Met Office study which found that high-level winds did not disperse contrails that later formed into clouds which covered an astonishing 20,000 miles.

Of course, this is no natural phenomenon as the article claims. Ten years ago, contrails from jet aircraft disappeared within minutes, yet apparently we are led to believe that the same substance is now causing the trails to linger for hours and form into clouds. This is impossible without something within the substance having been changed.

Mainstream science and academia has gone from dismissing chemtrails as a fantasy of paranoid conspiracy theorists to now accepting that they exist but claiming that they are natural and not artificially induced.

In reality, chemtrails are the consequence of the agenda to geoengineer the earth in the name of combating climate change, a science vehemently backed by people like John P. Holdren, who in his 1977 book Ecoscience advocated poisoning the water supply to involuntarily sterilize humans as part of a “planetary regime” that would control every aspect of our existence. The fact that such eugenicists are now in control of geoengineering programs that will have a direct impact on our health is alarming.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-admit-chemtrails-are-creating-artificial-clouds.html

Make of it what you will

Guest Awesome Kong

LMAO i do not believe this chemtrail sh*t at all

Scientists Admit Chemtrails Are Creating Artificial Clouds

Mainstream science accepts that trails from jet aircraft are lingering for hours, but claims it is a natural phenomenon

020710top2.jpg

Friday, July 2, 2010

Scientists now admit that emissions from aircraft are forming artificial clouds that block out the sun, precisely what geoengineering advocates like top eugenicist and White House science advisor John P. Holdren have called for, but the article tries to insinuate that the effect is caused by natural “vapours,” when in reality it can be attributed to chemtrails that contain substances harmful to humans.

“The phenomenon occurs when aircraft fly above 25,000ft, where the air temperature is around minus 30C. This causes water vapour emitted by the engines to crystallise and form the familiar white streaks across the sky, known as contrails,” writes Oliver Tree for the Daily Mail.

“Reading University’s Professor Keith Shine, an expert in clouds, said that those formed by aircraft fumes could linger ‘for hours’, depriving those areas under busy flight paths, such as London and the Home Counties, of summer sunshine.”

“Experts have warned that, as a result, the amount of sunlight hitting the ground could be reduced by as much as ten per cent. Professor Shine added: “Over the busiest areas in London and the South of England, this high-level cloud could cover the sky, turning bright sunshine into hazy conditions for the entire area. I expect the effects will get worse as the volume of air traffic increases.”

The report also makes reference to a 2009 Met Office study which found that high-level winds did not disperse contrails that later formed into clouds which covered an astonishing 20,000 miles.

Of course, this is no natural phenomenon as the article claims. Ten years ago, contrails from jet aircraft disappeared within minutes, yet apparently we are led to believe that the same substance is now causing the trails to linger for hours and form into clouds. This is impossible without something within the substance having been changed.

Mainstream science and academia has gone from dismissing chemtrails as a fantasy of paranoid conspiracy theorists to now accepting that they exist but claiming that they are natural and not artificially induced.

In reality, chemtrails are the consequence of the agenda to geoengineer the earth in the name of combating climate change, a science vehemently backed by people like John P. Holdren, who in his 1977 book Ecoscience advocated poisoning the water supply to involuntarily sterilize humans as part of a “planetary regime” that would control every aspect of our existence. The fact that such eugenicists are now in control of geoengineering programs that will have a direct impact on our health is alarming.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-admit-chemtrails-are-creating-artificial-clouds.html

Make of it what you will

Contrails is a natural phenomena, created by any aircraft that fly at those heights so I can't say it is done "on purpose." It's created by any type of engines. Though one type of engines creates a different type of contrail (Think it's scram jets, can't remember, but they cause a pulsing looking contrail).

/

I have noticed that they take ages to disperse, giving how fast the winds could be at those heights. When ever the jet stream is over us the weather is crap so I don't know it the contrails disperse faster.

Guest Awesome Kong

@bmc

usmapaurora.jpg

but its meant to be the contrail of a secret american spy plane that replaced the blackbird but is 3 times as fast

Aurora Spy plane, meant to be able to do mach 5-7 continuously.

Nigga wake up, don't join the army

Kill your own peoples, but fear Illuminatis

and they ain't even real, or are they?

But you ain't even know, cuz you partay

too f*ckin much, if you start to doubt

they already in yo mind, and comin' out yo mouth

Its not a trick, nigga, it's a trap

Survival of the fit, is what they aiming at

basically i think theyre pumping animals full of growth hormone to make them pack on weight quicker so they can go to slaughter younger.ppl ingest the hormones in cheap meat and it f*cks with their development/fertility/makes them obese.

/

@bmc

usmapaurora.jpg

yeh i saw some video on youtube, cool stuff.