RIP Chris Brown

Angelo

Allot of people are victimised by the police and feel put down by these cunts

so for a man to declare war on them and start shooting them, dont matter what religion, race or how many kid the fed has, people will feel like its a sort of justice what happening to the police in general have them on their toes for once.

The breh who got killed outside the kfc was a ramdom breh shot for no reason.

Moat shot the fed because he was a fed, shot the bf bcoz apparently he thought he was a fed to

might seem twisted but I can fully understand the hero and legend status this man has got from people.

He has done what allot of people wish they could do

Man like David Cameron and the other media toffs would never understand why people have love and admiration for this man because they have never walked a certain life.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

So we shouldn't feel guilty for Moat after all the circumstances off his love but we should feel sorry for a fed who for all we know could be racist and would be the first to jump out of a van with all his other thug police friends and verbally abuse and tell you, you wont live to see your 21st birthday even insult some people down dark alleys for no reason and try and tax shotters etc

Some of you lot need to leave your house more

He took a stand against the system and for that im sure his child will be proud off, I would'nt want a mum like that tbh if she died the child would have been more likely to get a stable 2 parent family as it would be a very high profile case for social services...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest Yilmaz

david-rathband-pic-pa-254890620.jpg

david-rathband-pic-pa-650629540.jpg

blinded for life, and you had people crying when i.b.blackman made a joke about that breh who was killed outside a kfc on crimewatch

f*ck a fed.

That's ridiculous. And whoever pos'd such an immature statement is ridiculous too.

Trash gon' stay trash.

So we shouldn't feel guilty for Moat after all the circumstances off his love but we should feel sorry for a fed who for all we know could be racist and would be the first to jump out of a van with all his other thug police friends and verbally abuse and tell you, you wont live to see your 21st birthday even insult some people down dark alleys for no reason and try and tax shotters etc

He took a stand against the system and for that im sure his child will be proud off, I would'nt want a mum like that tbh if she died the child would have been more likely to get a stable 2 parent family as it would be a very high profile case for social services...

Pure, pure speculation. You sound like you're clutching at straws.

And yeah, I'm sure their child will be really proud that Daddy shot Mummy in the stomach because she got a new boyfriend. And when she's older still, I'm sure she will be even more proud when she works out that Daddy was 31 when he started going out with 15 year old Mummy, and spent a majority of time high off his head on steroids.

I don't know if the policeman was a wanker, so I'm going to feel sympathy for a man who has been blinded for life for being in the wrong place and the wrong time. I am not going to feel sympathy for a man who couldn't take the fact his girlfriend broke up with him, and who sounds more and more like a c*nt every time I hear something new.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You've convinced me. You make a good point.

Brb, just going to jook your mum in her narn a few dozen times. You never know, she could be sleeping around town, deliberately infecting niggas with hiv. She is a woman after all, you know how they be.

How many lives has could she hypothetically ruin? I'd be doing the world a great service.

Sure I'd have to live the rest of my life as a wanted criminal but even the greats were misunderstood. Jack The Ripper, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, they all had it rough.

But that's the life we chose...

a hero's burden indeed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ignore jookie mondo jnr, breed of pansys.

LOL I don't even know where & why this came out, Any binge drinking fat bastard.

I am not overweight you annorexic gimp, do me a favour and strangle yourself. But before you do that, hows your mum these days?

• 1 year later...
The police officer shot and blinded by gunman Raoul Moat has been found dead at his house in Northumberland.

The body of David Rathband, 44, was found by police at his home in Blyth on Wednesday night after officers received a report of concern for his welfare.

Police said no-one else was being sought in connection with the death.

In July 2010, the PC was shot by Moat as he sat in his patrol car in Newcastle. It came a day after Moat had shot two others, one fatally.

Northumbria Police Chief Constable Sue Sim said: "I am deeply saddened to have to confirm the death of PC David Rathband and my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time.

'Outstanding bravery'

"In July 2010 his life changed forever when he was shot and blinded by Raoul Moat.

"David showed outstanding bravery in what was a terrifying situation.

"He was a dedicated officer who acted in the best traditions of the police service."

_58801847_moat304.jpgRaoul Moat died following a six-hour stand-off with armed officers

PC Rathband was shot twice on 4 July as he was sitting, unarmed, in his car in the Denton Burn area of Newcastle.

A day earlier, in Birtley, Gateshead, Moat had shot and injured his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, and killed her boyfriend 29-year-old Chris Brown.

For almost a week Moat was the subject of a huge manhunt, which ended when he shot himself dead after a stand-off with armed police in the market town of Rothbury, Northumberland.

After being shot by Moat, PC Rathband lost his sight and was fitted with prosthetic eyes.

He was hailed for his charity work in the wake of his injuries and started the Blue Lamp Foundation to help emergency service staff injured in the line of duty.

_58801908_rathband_suicide_scene_3.jpgPolice were called to PC Rathband's home on Wednesday night

In a statement on its website, the charity said: "Since being shot in July 2010, David struggled to come to terms with his horrific injuries and the traumatic effect they had on him and his family and friends.

"David's legacy will live on in the form of The Blue Lamp Foundation, which bears his name."

PC Rathband's brother Darren, who lives in Australia where the officer had been until recently, tweeted: "On way back to the UK to be at my brother's side. RIP Police Constable 190 David John Rathband."

In November the policeman, originally from Stafford, had announced on Twitter that he and his wife Kath were separating.

He said the move had nothing to do with his arrest on suspicion of assault.

PC Rathband was questioned in August after officers were called to an incident at the family home in Cramlington, Northumberland.

He was understood to have been released shortly afterwards.

In March last year two men, Karl Ness, 26, and Qhuram Awan, 23, were convicted of helping Raoul Moat.

Both were found guilty of the attempted murder of PC Rathband as well as other charges.

Speaking after the pair were sentenced, the officer said: "Both Ness and Awan will be very old people before they are released or considered for release and long may they stay there.

"These two individuals, along with the other coward who wasn't man enough to stay here, have taken my job from me."

lol was just reading this

/

iirc this was my topic got so many negs i deleted my post and set up angelo who was next poster but no one negged him

cunts

/

will ip ban neggers

• Upvote 1