Heskey retires from England

Mr. Gayle

Criminal how many caps this guy has for england.

Those inbred stepovers v algeria sum him up tbh.

Haha remember saying to my dad 'Why the f*ck is this donkey doing stepovers?'

Was in a pub in Cyprus when this happened, could feel them dudes getting ready to unleash the racial abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPKmqspkoXo

Defender was confused by the fact that he was attempting the step over :lol:

:lol:

thanks for the memories emile

Gerrard says in his book that he was sh*t hot when he first arrived but Houllier f*cked his confidence by switching him out wide.

That article sums him up perfectly, Houllier said that Heskey just didn't realise the potential he had and doubted his own ability.

This is what I love about Heskey... He knew he couldn’t do a step over, he knew he’d never get near the goal, let alone score. He knew the eyes of the world were on him. But an English lion roared in his heart and said “Go-on son, give it a toe punt you never know?”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

heskey was a fat boy wen he started out at leicester iirc,heaviness has always been a hallmark of his game

in performance terms he was one of the best england players at the world cup this year

a decent manager would have taken of rooney instead of him then england wud of scored some goals

i wud not have selected him for the world cup but given his selection he acquitted himself admirably enough

Criminal how many caps this guy has for england.

Those inbred stepovers v algeria sum him up tbh.

Haha remember saying to my dad 'Why the f*ck is this donkey doing stepovers?'

Was in a pub in Cyprus when this happened, could feel them dudes getting ready to unleash the racial abuse

sdc[pds

ds

dc

er'

]']

'45

hahahahahahahhaah felt exactly the same way,was the one black guy at all white bbq

Guest Awesome Kong

heskey was a fat boy wen he started out at leicester iirc,heaviness has always been a hallmark of his game

in performance terms he was one of the best england players at the world cup this year

a decent manager would have taken of rooney instead of him then england wud of scored some goals

i wud not have selected him for the world cup but given his selection he acquitted himself admirably enough

I just didn't understand why they didn't have rooney on the bench. Spain had good management and look what happened to them. Sadly, any manager who took over england would have done the same, unless they didn't give a sh*t about what the public thought.

• Downvote 1