The thing is

Give Sven a decent budget and a team to manage and he will build something

English fans are fools because he didn't win anything with their sh*t team

Sven has won the uefa cup with some sh*t swedish team ffs and benfica iirc

A good 10+ trophies spanning from the 80's into the end of the 20th century,

Sven is a quality man, and was cheated out of city

lolololololoolloolollo

wheres the randy is god crew now?

He spent £40million a season, won nothing. Only one of our last 5 managers before him didn't equal or better his best league placing. None of them had money.

I like the bloke and he's a good manager, given time he'd have turned it around, but now it's over (somewhat prematurely I feel) theres no way he will ever be remembered.

Your Aston Villa the chances are that you gonna win nothing...

I just checked since August 2006, his net is -71m, thats under 18m a season. Not a great deal compared to where you was before he joined and where he leaves you...

In the same time Moyes has spent roughly the same net average per season.

First window he only had time to sign Petrov and this Summer he's signed no one.

He spent £40million three windows running. We were in the top 2 spenders (net) 3 years running IIRC.

It's not just the fees, it's the wages. Luke Young, Shorey and Beye on 43k. NRC on 30k. Sidwell on 50k with a fat signing on fee. Heskey on 60k. Two of these players I rate but he pays them big money and never played them.

Randy lost faith in his ability in the transfer market so took some of his control of him. It was doomed from then on.

Randy's flying over apparently as we speak so hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.

/

Sounds like I'm MON bashing, I'm not. Just didn't work out. Had Citeh not turned up it'd been different.

He wanted the players, whether he sat there and discussed their wages is another story...

Like I said he signed some sh*t players, you'd be a fool to argue otherwise and you'd be justified to not want to keep throwing him money, however I think this has more to do with sales than signings.

Like one of the finance people was saying there is no money in the market, clubs dont want to sell their players unless they geting great deals as the majority of the time the banks calling in that money & it wont be allowed to go back out, so you'd rather keep the players you got.

It sounded from you and from O'Neill, he knew he had no money & was prepared to let one of the players he signed go out to better the team, the Milner money was gonna bring in three players be it Keane, ireland & McGeady or whoever. Obviously somewhere along the line something has happened that he really didnt like the sound of.