Hip-Hop Cash Kings 2010

Supermalt

but whats ur point about him not having money?

i would have assumed it was a front for....whatever

people are questioning why he wasnt on the list for top earners last year.... what did cash money put out last year in order for him to be on the list

i swear some peeps are dumb...apart from drake who just went platinum, cash money aint done anything worthwile in the past year...

no majour tours, nickis album aint dropped... cashmoney probably LOST money last year at the rate baby spends smh

• Upvote 1

so ur telling me drake and lil wayne who he effectively own being in the top whatever will have no effect on him ye?

kk.

jesus cant you read...the list is based on last years earners.......cashmoney done sh*t last year.....

wayne at best will do 3 mill.....drake 1.5 nikki 1 mill.....no one else on that entire label will recoup including j sean... and cashmoney dont really do the 50 cent/eminem/jay z kind of tours... plus he splits his money with Slim......at best unless he is really raping his artists and wayne and nikki drop in the same year , i cant see him getting higher than 7

• Upvote 1