International Week

TF S4DK

Lol @ casillas not being good. Not many keepers been better than him last 5 years. Julio cesar was my personal fav last season and valdes was best in la liga last season. Beg noone ever compares given to casillas. (I've also noticed how people have suddenly stopped rating given the past 6 months-something I've been saying for a few years now but whatever)/I see a few banega>> comments. Take it he was sick?Was absolutely frightening all last season and against malaga this season he ran the game. Different class

Lol @ casillas not being good. Not many keepers been better than him last 5 years. Julio cesar was my personal fav last season and valdes was best in la liga last season. Beg noone ever compares given to casillas. (I've also noticed how people have suddenly stopped rating given the past 6 months-something I've been saying for a few years now but whatever)/I see a few banega>> comments. Take it he was sick?Was absolutely frightening all last season and against malaga this season he ran the game. Different class
Other than international football every 2 years and the odd classico how much have you really seen of casillas? in depth, in the same way you see ceaseless footage of every move, save or mistake the likes of cech, reina or van der sar make? you can protest as much you want but the answer is obviously not much.Cesar was your personal fav last season because his team won the CL. no other reason then that. some guys are so cluesless but want to dress up their ingorance by dropping players from other leagues. Pathetic to be honest.
  • Downvote 3

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Time to allow lamps ?
nah blood Lamps better than 16 yr old f*cker Geraaaaaard. Need to get a new centre mid sorted n Johnson has to start every game nw coz he's 2 sik.
Lampard better than Gerrard.Lol speechless.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Other than international football every 2 years and the odd classico how much have you really seen of casillas? in depth, in the same way you see ceaseless footage of every move, save or mistake the likes of cech, reina or van der sar make? you can protest as much you want but the answer is obviously not much.Cesar was your personal fav last season because his team won the CL. no other reason then that. some guys are so cluesless but want to dress up their ingorance by dropping players from other leagues. Pathetic to be honest.
Hit the nail on the head.
  • Downvote 1

Hit the nail on the head.
This is why you two jokers need to be banned or need to settle down. How much have I seen of casillas?!? Aim that question elsewhere son I f*ck*ng beg you. Just because you don't watch him play 90mins every week doesn't mean I don't. Someone tell these jokers PLEASE. All three I said should be banned are the same three questioning what I know about spanish football. Cbl
  • Upvote 4