They all come at once

Guest Lens

i have 3 on the go atm, it was 2 until sunday when i found a newbie.. kinda fat mexican with a nice face. only beat her once but we have another meeting lined up for my birthday which is soon.its easy if they are all working and know u work, just say u have something else scheduled trick is to make sure they all know its not serious from the startif i can do it u can do it, im not a pimp by any means.
its all well and good until ppl start catching feelings.good luck with this.
yes thats true but im leaving the country in about 2 weeks
bang them all. repeatedly/thread.If you're comin back any time soon you could try and leave them all on good terms for visits/your return.

i have 3 on the go atm, it was 2 until sunday when i found a newbie.. kinda fat mexican with a nice face. only beat her once but we have another meeting lined up for my birthday which is soon.its easy if they are all working and know u work, just say u have something else scheduled trick is to make sure they all know its not serious from the startif i can do it u can do it, im not a pimp by any means.
bang them all. repeatedly/thread.If you're comin back any time soon you could try and leave them all on good terms for visits/your return.
ye bro im not asking for advice but thx anyway i was just telling lens 2 follow in my footsteps cause 3 is better than 1

ye bro im not asking for advice but thx anyway i was just telling lens 2 follow in my footsteps cause 3 is better than 1
:D sh*t for some reason assumed u were the topic maker and was like wtf there is a very simple solution here

• 3 years later...

this is more just a vent, but want to add it to a relevant thread rather than just venting thread it. 

ok, this happened another time, during which all 3 were girls I would actually have wified, which made it harder to choose, but I wasn't dropping perfect wifey material for no reason.

then they started dropping out, saying I wasn't committing, and somehow, the fool I was ended up empty handed

anyhow, I find myself here again. out of nowhere

the other night, I called my dead but reliable 5/10 link, she came.

before I'm even settled into my yard with her, I get a text from a nicer ting who's been..... I make a little progress with her, then don't hear from her for a few weeks

text simply said she's horny, she wants to come over. so I've shifted the dead ting out heartlessly (had to listen to the "I've come all this way for You" etc stuff, was hassle, but she can be dropped easily)

beat was nice, need more of it. also watched a vampire film called Byzantium, was decent, trailer in spoiler tags. the supporting actress (the slightly older one) >>>

I always favour a chick that I can watch films with

but my other candidates are good candidates. I've got the intellectually challenging one, who I can actually debate with like I'm in a topic on here [we debated whether the Biblical character Jonah had free will, since when he disobeyed God, he was swallowed by a fish and brought back to God to do God's will]. 

2 further tings who I go on good dates with (Massamun from Thai restaurants is a nice dish, on that note, and belgian waffle desserts >>>>> )

but my question - do I try rotate them all evenly, or fit 2 in enough for them to both feel they're getting enough and not lose interest, dropping the others with no explanation?

and does this not happen to everyone? does no one else find the juggling getting out of hand and a loss of control?

pics provided purely for the sake of continuity. strange that this time I'm at the juncture with 4 lighties. 

tumblr_n4jzvtLnO41qjgl3po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4jzxiCz6b1qjgl3po1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

lens u quite sexy

/

ive never had more than 1 on the go so i cannot possibly comment

/

the one i am linking is so lax when it comes to whatsapp i dunno whats going on... if i were to surmise i prob would say i message first but overall the bang is there

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...