The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to test his #forummadness.
Lol @ Lahi & whoever else got into the e-war with him & was about to link man up. Guy looks so 'unassuming'.
Should I bang him?
had some other posts in another thread somewhere cant find them
  • Upvote 1

Right, so the story doesn't get lost in the matrix that is vip2Michel Kane saw me at a football match yesterday, and came on here and typed that. fair enuff, didn't bang me, attempt to put it on me or anything, #forummadnessi ain't mad at Your forum madness, coz You've clearly calmed from the hype of the moment, and now we're 2 sportsmen having banter about a game we played, fair nuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but while this was goin on, I overheard the Omarion lookin yute from Your team talk to a Somalian team mate, and call him Abdulahi which i have gathered from here to be Lahl's name.I proceeded to question said Somalian team mate to find out if he was Lahl, and if it was, find out if our past differences had been settled, since we were both there in the same placeI asked him "are You who i think You are?"I asked him if he was from ColindaleI asked him if he was a Liverpool fanhe answered no to all 3, so i assumed it's a different AbdulahiPlease verify with Your team mate that this happened, then report back tp vip2. then no that this #forummadness You man speak of is not something i involve myself in

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

LMFAOI'm fully baffed.Here's what happened. Clocked when I was at the bar, thought it was you but weren't 100%. Posted on here & said I'd check your forum madness but allow going up to random brehs & asking them 'Are you Lens'. You holla'd at my boy thinking he was Lahi & ended up looking a lil' funny.Got to yard later, looked at the video in your video in your sig, confirmed it was you.Then went on to say you looked like a humble guy, this 'war Lens' persona didn't come across compatible with how you looked in person.

• Downvote 1

You holla'd at my boy thinking he was Lahi & ended up looking a lil' funny.allow going up to random brehs & asking them 'Are you Lens'.Then went on to say you looked like a humble guy, this 'war Lens' persona didn't come across compatible with how you looked in person.
as deceiving as how i look may have been, here are the facts. i thought Your boy was Lahl, therefore I questioned him in person as soon as i thought it ( and bare in mind me and Lahl have been kool on here anyway, but You always gotta check these things in person ). You call that looking funny, and to Your unsuspecting bredrin it was, i call it being the same person online as i am in person.You thought new i was me, You said not a word, hyped on some forum madness . we've never had a problem like that for me to come up to You like that, clearly me and Lahl have. /there was no "war guy" claim, i've just always asked that people don't chat sh*t over the internet about what i would and wouldn't do in person, and if they are gonig 2, we need 2 meet up and discuss. i don't know how i put whatever look across You claim to have seen, but let's look at what You've put acrossYou look at Lens -You type about movin to Lens on forum. man egg You on, so You say You're gonna do itYou do nothing. You get home. You try to slyly buss joke with me about the match over this site, making no reference to the other posts hopin i don't see them. and then have the cheek to talk about me bein fake? :D
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2