Official Betting Thread

serpent

truth is odds are a joke, bookies took two years to clock this most glorious of leagues, but gonna have to move onto another

joke thing is I actually know most the players in this league like I would the prem, it'll be sorely missed

Good luck, Adelaide were the only team to flop my aleague bets last week. Had them to win and over 3 goals in the match. 

I thought it was done deal when they went in at halftime 2-0...but I swear the gaffer is LVG in disguise, Pure possession football.....I saw a player in the attacking third pass the ball aaaaaall the way back to his keeper instead of taking on his man. Blacklisted :lol:

FFS :lmao: 

they're 2-0 up now, same thing can't happen this time Melbourne City are too stacked in attack

/

@_Fivestar hope you made that over 1.5 in the first half bet, came in with the bravest pen decision I've seen in a while in the last min

1 hour ago, DRC said:

Good luck, Adelaide were the only team to flop my aleague bets last week. Had them to win and over 3 goals in the match. 

I thought it was done deal when they went in at halftime 2-0...but I swear the gaffer is LVG in disguise, Pure possession football.....I saw a player in the attacking third pass the ball aaaaaall the way back to his keeper instead of taking on his man. Blacklisted :lol:

any chance you know tonight's lottery numbers?