Rooney to leave United

Flojo

Tevez has been here 5 years, he can't speak a word of English. He doesn't like the culture, moans about missing home and flys back to Argentina 3-4 times during the season.Rooney would excel at Real alongside Ronaldo and under Mourinho.Don't see how you can just place a blanket statement of 'he'll flop, he won't learn the language'. Same was said about Beckham.

lol Beckham and Rooney aren't comparable to be fair.Beckham was and almost still is the blueprint for a modern metrosexual male, along with being that comfortable with your idea of masculinity comes a level of open mindedness that allows you to integrate into other cultures pretty easily. Remember Beckham was walking around in sarongs.I just can't imagine Rooney being open to leaving his comfort zone and integrating into a different culture very well.

Forget Yaya Toure's £220,000-a-week wages, Manchester City are ready to make Wayne Rooney football's first £300,000-a-week man.The Mirror says Manchester United striker Rooney’s poor World Cup showing for England in South Africa, after Fergie rushed him back too early from injury towards the end of last season, has not diminished his value in the transfer market.And City are understood to be prepared to pay whatever it takes to land Rooney, who could earn a staggering £300,000-a-week by defecting across Manchester to United’s local rivals.With Rooney determined to force through a move, the unthinkable could happen for United - being forced to sell their star striker to City or risk losing him for nothing when his contract expires at the end of next season.United could use that scenario to their advantage, but forcing as much money out of City as possible for Rooney, perhaps even eclipsing the world record fee of £80m Real Madrid

Guest Portuguese

We don't want him thanks but no thanks.He missed the boat because its six years too late when Real were signing English players for fun.I rather have Evra(because there is no chance of Ashley Cole)For the first time since 02-03 I want Manchester United in the knockout stages of the UCL

• Downvote 1

will prob end up at city remember saying on rwd when he was still at everton he would be the next gazza...career over by 24 lolooooolololfat c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We don't want him thanks but no thanks.He missed the boat because its six years too late when Real were signing English players for fun.I rather have Evra(because there is no chance of Ashley Cole)For the first time since 02-03 I want Manchester United in the knockout stages of the UCL
seen u support madrid

Guest Portuguese

The best move for Rooney would be Juve.Both currently in decline thats perfect for each other but seriously though it would be a sick move because Juve are like Liverpool at the moment(Both Juve and Pool are the biggest team in their respective countries)Chelsea that could happenCity seems unrealstic but Tevez should it could be doneMilan/Barca/Real/Inter don't need himBayern? You never know with BayernSo IMO Juve would perfect if they cannot get Cassano when Del Piero finally retires Rooney would be the perfect replacement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Guest Portuguese
you need to stop posting about football
If you can't contribute or say what's wrong with points I have just made I suggest you don't tell anyone to stop posting about football.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

things will be very interesting when if my prediction is true and Saf comes out rubbishing the claims, Then City put in a huge bid for him. And have the Glazers excited by it.the whole scenario may wake up the fans who still believe SAF's in tottal control and is choosing to rely on the players we have rather then spend the money "we have"January could be very interesting to say the least. Wheres that MJ popcorn gif?

The best move for Rooney would be Juve.Both currently in decline thats perfect for each other but seriously though it would be a sick move because Juve are like Liverpool at the moment(Both Juve and Pool are the biggest team in their respective countries)Chelsea that could happenCity seems unrealstic but Tevez should it could be doneMilan/Barca/Real/Inter don't need himBayern? You never know with BayernSo IMO Juve would perfect if they cannot get Cassano when Del Piero finally retires Rooney would be the perfect replacement.
good one :D