Rooney to leave United

Flojo

LOLOLWe're so f*ckedVDS, Neville, Scholes, Giggs close to retirement Rooney wants outEvra will be the next imoFerdinand and Hargreaves injuries/Hopefully get 60mill for him and Glazers give another 40mill for Fergies last war chestAguero, Rodwell, Marin, AdlerInstead itl beDiouf, Gibson, Cleverly, Amos getting promoted7mil for Bebe when you knew Rooney was leaving? :D :D Missing out on Ozil and VDV? :D :D CBLHope Rooney moves to London and gets a drinking problem fat cuntShould of let him go Newcastle in 2004 and turned into any Shola Ameobi d*ckhead

Wayne Rooney says he wants to end his career at Manchester United and emulate Ryan Giggs' longevity at the club. The 24-year-old says he is loving life more than ever at Old Trafford now he has been given the central attacking berth he craved."I have always said I would love to end my career at this club," Rooney told MUTV. "If I can get anywhere near what Ryan has done it would be an amazing achievement because I regard him as the perfect role model. You must have great respect for the way his life is and the way he handles himself. The things he has done throughout his career and the things he has won are unbelievable."Everyone looks up to him and if I even get close to the number of games he has played I would be delighted."Rooney has some catching up to do as the 35-year-old Giggs currently stands at 816 appearances ahead of Sunday's trip to Chelsea, with 11 league titles to his name, compared with 252 and three respectively for the England international.His pledge of loyalty will be well received by the Old Trafford faithful as they will look to him to lead the club into a new era once time has caught up with Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville.The forward says his affection for United dates back to his schoolboy days when, as an ardent Evertonian, he needed ammunition to hit back at the Liverpool fans who so often used to taunt him."United won most of the trophies in the 1990s and for me, as an Everton fan, it was a chance to have a go back at the Liverpool fans. When the Liverpool supporters started to bother me, I could always go on about United winning the league. Then, once I started playing for Everton and England, I could see the way United played."I knew a few of the players through England and they would tell me how good it was. The manager [sir Alex Ferguson] is great as well, someone any player would want to play for. All those things were factors in me coming to the club."Rooney says he is no longer the same person who first burst on to the Premier League scene as a 16-year-old at Goodison Park. "The profile has changed me," he said. "From when I first got into the England team until I was 20 or 21, I was a bit naive. I used to go out and do different things."Obviously, in the end, you realise you can't because there are young kids watching. You have to try and set an example. It is something you are aware of and something you need to keep an eye on."
article-1080976-023DC353000005DC-271_468x593.jpg312F29E2-A592-847C-EE846F6A21C88941.jpg
  • Downvote 2

smh..... cant believe im saying this but in this case ill have to side with Ferguson ......it seems like it aint about P , to me It seems like he believes City is going to be a major force and is trying to jump ship....he obviously didnt fall out with Ferguson in august so i cant see any other reason

Guest Portuguese
LOLOLWe're so f*ckedVDS, Neville, Scholes, Giggs close to retirement Rooney wants outEvra will be the next imoFerdinand and Hargreaves injuries/Hopefully get 60mill for him and Glazers give another 40mill for Fergies last war chestAguero, Rodwell, Marin, AdlerInstead itl beDiouf, Gibson, Cleverly, Amos getting promoted7mil for Bebe when you knew Rooney was leaving? :D :D Missing out on Ozil and VDV? :D :D CBLHope Rooney moves to London and gets a drinking problem fat cuntShould of let him go Newcastle in 2004 and turned into any Shola Ameobi d*ckhead
Haha sick post!!!
  • Downvote 2

Guest Portuguese
Remember all I said possible.Just have to remember in football anything is possible!
You really think that Bayern and Juve have a chance of signing Rooney?REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?Faberegas to replace Rooney ?REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY?You might not about football in a village in latvia but know nothing about football in england
Why can't them teams sign Rooney I did say for Bayern you never know as for Juve of course they can sign Rooney its Rooney not Messi FFS.I also stated Juve are in decline need to go back to the top of Italy/Europe and they have money so is possibleTo think Maradona joined Napoli.You know more than me when it comes to English football I really doubt it.Cesc its unlikely but the others its possible as for Dzeko pre contract to join Juve is media hype because he could end up at Bayern.

had a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent had said. He wanted to go. I said to him, 'Just remember one thing: respect this club.' I don't want any nonsense from you, respect your club. What we're seeing now in the media is disappointing because we've done everything we can for Wayne Rooney, since the minute he's come to the club. We've always been there as a harbour for him. Any time he's been in trouble, the advice we've given him – I've even been prepared to give him financial advice, many times. But you do that for your players, not just Wayne Rooney. That's Manchester United. This is a club which bases all its history and its tradition on the loyalty and trust between managers and players and the club. That goes back to the days of Sir Matt. That's what it's founded on. Wayne's been a beneficiary of this help, just as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and all the players have been. That's what we're there for.There's been no falling out. That's why we need to clarify the situation now for our fans. Because what we saw on Saturday was unacceptable. When we were at 2-2 and the fans were chanting for Wayne Rooney, it put pressure on the players and it didn't do any good for the team. So we've got to clarify the situation and try to do it right. There's no [specific] offer on the table for Wayne [at the moment]
If this is the case, Fergie done the right thing airing the c*nt out.
And it begins, why's he a c*nt?Lets face it, Rooney is a man who has no real emotional attachment to the club, he's an Everton fan. He came to United to achieve success and Glory. Which he has done,Now he see's this club is in decline and the future is looking uncertain. No real signings and ambitious moves being made.Why should he stay. If i was playing for say Arsenal and the same situation was to happen i'd be off too. I understand the emotion is still raw, but to be honest calling him a c*nt is a little uncalled for. Obviously as United fans, from our point of view we canr see any possible reason for him to want to leave, But Hello guys he is not a United fan and never has been, come of the jilted lover flex and accept that we always knew if our fortune changed, our bigger players would be out the door, People have criticized the likes of Gerrad for supposedly showing no ambition for staying at a relativly failing Liverpool, and ive heard ppl questioning Totti, the difference is thesse two have a real emotional attachment to those clubs and Rooney was here to win things, and when its looking like that era is over why are you suprised or hurt when he decides to pack his bagAnd again on the c*nt thing, he told them he wanted out in August, he didnt exactly spring it on us, he probably saw us make no real moves in the market and said f*ck this im off.Which with all things considered if was the case you couldnt blame him for.Take off the rose tints and see the bigger picture.
tevezrooneyandronaldo.jpg
all are yet to be replaced, as i said January will be tense and very exciting at the same time.
  • Upvote 3

And it begins, why's he a c*nt?Lets face it, Rooney is a man who has no real emotional attachment to the club, he's an Everton fan. He came to United to achieve success and Glory. Which he has done,Now he see's this club is in decline and the future is looking uncertain. No real signings and ambitious moves being made.Why should he stay. If i was playing for say Arsenal and the same situation was to happen i'd be off too. I understand the emotion is still raw, but to be honest calling him a c*nt is a little uncalled for. Obviously as United fans, from our point of view we canr see any possible reason for him to want to leave, But Hello guys he is not a United fan and never has been, come of the jilted lover flex and accept that we always knew if our fortune changed, our bigger players would be out the door, People have criticized the likes of Gerrad for supposedly showing no ambition for staying at a relativly failing Liverpool, and ive heard ppl questioning Totti, the difference is thesse two have a real emotional attachment to those clubs and Rooney was here to win things, and when its looking like that era is over why are you suprised or hurt when he decides to pack his bagAnd again on the c*nt thing, he told them he wanted out in August, he didnt exactly spring it on us, he probably saw us make no real moves in the market and said f*ck this im off.Which with all things considered if was the case you couldnt blame him for.Take off the rose tints and see the bigger picture.
tehf*ck... you serious or tr0lling mode???this ain't redcafe

the ultimately sad thing is i'm taking everything thats said with a pinch of salt, because in the last 5 years the only people involved with the running of the club who haven't been filling us with bare-faced lies are actually the Glazers and are can't stand the pricks.Has American football gotta wage cap? because this would explain the money situation as i ve just heard the comments and Fergie just said the offer we gave him would be hard to beat. (city would dissagree) And that would also explain why we signed Bebe instead of Van der Vart for pretty much the same money.Also would explain, the Valencia Smalling and Hernandez deals' players with potential who wont command a big contract

to Ironman, yes i'm being serious. Lets not kid ourselves, he came here to win things and have a long and successfull career, And the signs are others are going to be a serious threat to that. Rooney's not a United Fan, if he thougt to himself this club wont be winning things in a couple years why would he stay?Im not saying this is the reason outright, but quite frankly its a valid possibility,Pretty sure we'll only really find out the other side to the story after he leaves, if he chooses to say.If you think he's a c*nt merely for wanting to leave United i think you should brace yourself for what COULD be a turbulent c*nt-filled next few years, if things take a downturn. Which is very possible now. As Chelsea still have the ability to make waves in the market as do City and Liverpool may end up starting to do almost similar things, whereas United are showing Loses.Come on put yourself in his shoes, and tell me what you'd do.