YO LENS YOU BITCHMADE FAGGIT

Corrigan

i did that last nite

then proposed it again last night after i got home

i don't know what more i can do

plus he's the 1 that's so obsessed with fightin me, i dnt even no why i'm makin the effort, but f*ck it i am. but it needs to be decided more inadvance, rather than on the day him sayin "in 45 minutes"

if we can decide by like 6pm, that gives whoever's on the site time to decide if they're gonna reach, we only need 1 NEUTRAL mediator anyway ( which we wouldn't if jas turned up )

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

LMFAO.

either he trolled or he punched up a random PMSL

lolol

something he would do aswell

This footlocker come like the bermuda triangle people dissapearing becoming invisible and what not.

LMAO TRJUST

what we gotta do is resched, few days in advance, so man no wa gwan, and more vipers can reach and actually see who's there and who's not

i also propose we change from footlocker to the big hmv, due to road works and that audience members congregate opposite, and actual participants on hmv side

Nah..

I mean

Just NAH

• Upvote 2

what we gotta do is resched, few days in advance, so man no wa gwan, and more vipers can reach and actually see who's there and who's not

i also propose we change from footlocker to the big hmv, due to road works and that audience members congregate opposite, and actual participants on hmv side

Nah..

I mean

Just NAH

:lol: