Worst footballing moment(s)

Fearless-Guy

SNM

i aint even Ghanian n i aint over it yet, so pissed

SO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

All man had to do was slot in that pen and we would be through. Do you know how much it hurts?????????????????

heads up on a possible future addition,

Fc United play away to Rochdale in the FA cup 1st round on Friday.

Ive booked my coach tickets and what not, but match tickets can only be bought at the game today, the AGM tommorow, and whatevers left can be bought on the gate.

Before todays game we've already sold half of our allocation.

Squueky bum time.

I will be at the game regardless, but to have to experience the biggest game of my clubs history among opposition fans would be hugely depressing,

Cant even send my uncle to pick me up a couple coz he's working OT today.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

SNM

i aint even Ghanian n i aint over it yet, so pissed

SO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

All man had to do was slot in that pen and we would be through. Do you know how much it hurts?????????????????

BRUV

i still think about that sh*t

AN AFRICAN TAM WOULD HAVE THROUGH TO THE SEMI FINALS!!!!!

wen Ghana got the penatly i had been so excited n scared and when he missed i just died inside

the first African world cup aswell the symbolisism would have been alot

becasue, with fear of stating the obvious. The handball stopped a certain goal, and the Pen was missed. A goal was illegaly prevented a goal which would've meant so much to a continant and Africans every and seeing as i'm not even African i can safely say it meant a hell of a lot to some none Africans aswell.

It was just a sad and sour way to end the tornament,

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

becasue, with fear of stating the obvious. The handball stopped a certain goal, and the Pen was missed. A goal was illegaly prevented a goal which would've meant so much to a continant and Africans every and seeing as i'm not even African i can safely say it meant a hell of a lot to some none Africans aswell.

It was just a sad and sour way to end the tornament,

my heart died that day man

there may never be an oportunity like that again as long as im alive

for an African team to get far in an African world cup

i didnt even want an African team to win, but just to get to like the semi finals for the first time

that would have been epic

then this f*ck face goes and f*cks it up

In my circle I'm known as a guy that won't cheat for victory, even had people defend that so I can say that it's a given that I don't cheat...

... But I applaude Suarez for doing what he did. I'd do it. And like the Oracle from the matrix said "The true test of ones decision is having to make that decision again." I'd have no qualms about doing it again. He's not trying to hide, he did it knowing the outcome. He was dully punished and it was for the other team to capitalise on it. They didn't so they got f*cked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my circle I'm known as a guy that won't cheat for victory, even had people defend that so I can say that it's a given that I don't cheat...

... But I applaude Suarez for doing what he did. I'd do it. And like the Oracle from the matrix said "The true test of ones decision is having to make that decision again." I'd have no qualms about doing it again. He's not trying to hide, he did it knowing the outcome. He was dully punished and it was for the other team to capitalise on it. They didn't so they got f*cked.

real talk

• 3 weeks later...

1) If I close my eyes I can STILL imagine how I felt walking those two miles back to Seven Sisters from WHL with Spurs fans barging and pushing past me whilst chanting "5-1! We beat the scum 5-1..."

NOTHING football related compares to how I felt sitting there, crushed, watching goal after goal go in and being 5 yards away from the yids, and then that journey home.

2) Eduardo leg break.

3) Wigan away last season after being 2-0 up and losing 3-2 and ending our title challenge. The whole mini bus drive home (all 12 of us) never spoke a word until we hit London.

It sounds stupid, but watching it on TV, it's HARDER to accept or get over it watching it live, that's why those memories stick out for me.