Barcalys Premier League Week 11

Guest Portuguese
Adam Hammill scored again 2nite, my pal who watched it said he was the stand out player, cant wait till he comes 2da prem n scores at Anfield
This guy looks dangerous he runs at defenders and goes both ways also has a good shot.I know he is doing in the Championship but I don't care if you can run with the ball,dribble and go both ways change direction you will be a very big problem for any defender in the world.Apparently Wigan West Ham Blackpool Villa all want him.(He would of been a better option than Joe Cole who has become so one trick its unreal he gets the ball cuts inside and crosses the ball).

Isit possible Drogba could of shagged Cheryl Cole?
I'm not gonna lie, that joke is wearing thin now.Every tit is dropping it like its funny....and it doesn't even make any sense.If I could neg you 20 times I would.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i heard. after he f*cked her he wore Ashley's old slippers round the house, and then wore his PJ's to bed, it was too small so he binned the top but kept on wearing the bottoms. Chezzer thought it was hillarious and took pictures of him cause she said it looked like he was wearing pedal-pushers. these are certified factual rumourspicture exclusive in the news of the world this sunday