LITTLE things that piss you off.

YesWeCain

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

when i take it upon myself to hold the f*ck*ng door for you and u remain walking slow

wtf is this?

one day ill hold it till they get to the door and slam it in their face

• Downvote 1

when i take it upon myself to hold the f*ck*ng door for you and u remain walking slow

wtf is this?

lol the worst is when u hold the door open for someone right behind u out of politeness then bare people keep coming through and none of them take the door from u so to speak. ur just left there feeling like some door holding c*nt.

• Upvote 6

wtf is this?

not gonna lie

i hate when i'm walking at my own pace and some guy who is just too far away holds the door for me, making me have to get my jog on out of politeness. i appreciate the gesture, but i'd rather you just left the door as it was

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wtf is this?

not gonna lie

i hate when i'm walking at my own pace and some guy who is just too far away holds the door for me, making me have to get my jog on out of politeness. i appreciate the gesture, but i'd rather you just left the door as it was

Get me. I knew I was gonna walk through that door and had saved enough energy to open it. I don't NEED you to hold it open. Let go of it and see for yourself!

I usually tell people to just let it go if I'm really far. I refuse to speed up.

• Downvote 3

People who yawn with their mouth open, usually sitting infront of you on the tube or whilst standing on the bus

People that insit on eating rice with a spoon? Youre 25 ffs!

People that leave their spoon on their tea whilst they're drinking it

• Downvote 11

People who yawn with their mouth open, usually sitting infront of you on the tube or whilst standing on the bus

People that insit on eating rice with a spoon? Youre 25 ffs!

People that leave their spoon on their tea whilst they're drinking it

nothing wrong with eating rice with a spoon

personally feel the spork should be more widely used

People who scuff their feet when walking.

People who just generally talk really loud.

People who feel no way to barge you with their trolley / people who leave their trolley in the middle of the isle whilst looking elsewhere.

When people go to the till and then forget something they need and take ages to come back holding up the whole queue.

Women who just stink of cheap perfume.

Men in tight jeans.

Hands in the trousers.

• Downvote 4