LITTLE things that piss you off.

YesWeCain

Sometimes when I'm feeling really misogynistic I want a woman to pull my earphones out of my ears and ask me to turn it down in a really annoying way so I can just par her/ knock her out

You know when women do that thing

"EX*CUUUSE* ME, CAN YOU TURN THAT *DOWN* PLEASE"

istockphoto_10611463-angry-woman.jpg

f*ck*ng bitches

To be fair to her, she prolly just doesn't want to hear you listening to My Chemical Romance.

when you're sitting downstairs at the back of the bus, there are plenty of seats facing the driver but someone comes and sits on the one directly opposite you and stares at your face for the whole journey

having to sit on that seat and stare in someone's face for the whole journey. i prefer to stand tbh

butter in the jam or marmite jar / crumbs in butter

when someone leaves the tiniest shrivel of toilet paper on the roll and doesn't replace it, wtf is that shred going to do

people trying to walk through a queue in front of me

mothers allowing their baby to pull my hair on public transport, it's cute the first time but if it happens again piss off

the twat at the back that shouts "could you all move down please" in the lift at the tube, who made you the lift leader and why should i become a sardine just because you walk too slow, just wait for the next one

people that walk too slow

postman not bothering to knock and just putting the 'sorry you weren't in' note through the door

when you're in the passenger seat and the driver only makes your side go over the humps

people that park backwards at the petrol station because they can't be bothered to wait, getting in everyones way

having to wait in the cold for the guy inside to switch the pump on

going over by 1p

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the twat at the back that shouts "could you all move down please" in the lift at the tube, who made you the lift leader and why should i become a sardine just because you walk too slow, just wait for the next one

the amount of ppl tutting on the train when sum1 decides to do this...train is packed and hot as it is

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

when someone says something to the tune of "man Tayshaniqua did the dumbest thing i swear to you this was so bad, i actually cant believe shed do this"

then ur intrigued

and theyre like "ahh i cant even say you know i promised not to tell"

them ones where you just pause, so many emotions just cancel each other out

• Upvote 1

- For people who live in student accom, when your housemate leaves to go home for a week and he leaves his alarm on set for 8.30 am.

- When your in a crowd and the person on stage says he's going to pick a person from the crowd, you get that sinking feeling he's going to choose you, do I show eye contact that i'm not affraid or try and look away so he don't notice me

keema naan with no meat inside

the fact my "t" key on this lappy is f*cked up and t is used so much in sentances why cant it be a z or x or even a j like my f*cked up j key

That's just naan, someone lied to you.

All you people that don't move down should f*ck off. Nobody is saying move into each other, if there's no space then there's no space. But when you can see bare standing room inbetween the seats, go stand there!

You know when there's enough space for 2 people on the pavement but two people walking side by side decide you should have to walk in the road instead of the one in front of you moving!? f*cks me off! Two ladies did that to me today. I tried to slim down but she wasn't moving at all so I brushed her shoulder a little and booted her bag as I walked past. Selfish prick.

Annoying thing: When I'm smart enough to use the bus lane coz it's not in bus-lane hours and some c*nt is jealous so they pull their car across both lanes.

I could actually go on all day about road related things that piss me off. People are cunts on the roads.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

nah it is annoying though when everyone just wants to stand in that bit between the doors and theres space between the seats like literally no one there n theyre taking up the space by the doors

i know ur prob shook u wont be able to get off or whatever when u reach ur stop, but theres all that f*ckin space

You know when there's enough space for 2 people on the pavement but two people walking side by side decide you should have to walk in the road instead of the one in front of you moving!?

This induces such a rage.

Anything inconsiderate like this (not saying please/thankyou when opening doors/etc) will be met with the full force of the stiff upper lip english way of saying "You're welcome" in a passive aggressive slightly raised condescending manner of voice.

nah it is annoying though when everyone just wants to stand in that bit between the doors and theres space between the seats like literally no one there n theyre taking up the space by the doors

i know ur prob shook u wont be able to get off or whatever when u reach ur stop, but theres all that f*ckin space

innit

esp if thats the last train that will get you to work on time

if theres space on the carriage i will turn around and back my way onto the train tbh

- People tryna speak to you when you have your headphones in

- Shoppers who continue to shop 10 minutes after the store has closed :mellow:

and then when you've finished speaking to them and you put your earphones back in, they decide that they've got something else to say

This really brings out the worst in me. No one told you to leave to go shopping at 5pm and I'm not getting paid past a certain time so get to the tills or get out of the shop.

If I turn the heating on in the car and then my passenger who's suddenly lost the ability to speak, winds the window down. Just tell me it's too hot. I don't know why it pisses me off, it just does. It's like turning on the radiators at home then opening the windows-makes no sense.

If I turn the heating on in the car and then my passenger who's suddenly lost the ability to speak, winds the window down. Just tell me it's too hot. I don't know why it pisses me off, it just does. It's like turning on the radiators at home then opening the windows-makes no sense.

yh the temperature war i have with my wife in the car gets emotional.

the way i see it, my car, my farkin rules.

im like the opposite to u tho, always want my window cracked a little, especially on a long drive to stop me falling asleep, shes always too cold.

who knows about shutting ur left eye and pretending to nod off, its my favorite game to play on long drives with the wifey, bare screaming and praying lol.

• Upvote 1

yh the temperature war i have with my wife in the car gets emotional.

the way i see it, my car, my farkin rules.

im like the opposite to u tho, always want my window cracked a little, especially on a long drive to stop me falling asleep, shes always too cold.

who knows about shutting ur left eye and pretending to nod off, its my favorite game to play on long drives with the wifey, bare screaming and praying lol.

When in the passenger seat I always wanna be warm but when driving I almost always open my window a bit. Just feel like I need air.