Brap!

Guest Lens

real spit, who would do Abbey?

like if you were roasting and had no other options

I looked at that picture and the first thing that came to mind was dave chappelle...

"I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties four thumbs down"

• 2 years later...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-officer-run-over-by-car-in-west-london-9770578.html

Driver arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after female police officer is 'mowed down' in west London

She was hit after trying to stop a car which had mounted the pavement as it sped away from police cars outside Hammersmith police station, according to reports.

Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening but she is thought to have broken her leg and suffered concussion in the incident, Scotland Yard said this evening.

what an idiot. man's driving away from police in cars, but she thinks he's gonna stop for a policewoman on foot in the middle of the road? fuckouttahere!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-officer-run-over-by-car-in-west-london-9770578.html

Driver arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after female police officer is 'mowed down' in west London

She was hit after trying to stop a car which had mounted the pavement as it sped away from police cars outside Hammersmith police station, according to reports.

Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening but she is thought to have broken her leg and suffered concussion in the incident, Scotland Yard said this evening.

what an idiot. man's driving away from police in cars, but she thinks he's gonna stop for a policewoman on foot in the middle of the road? f*ckouttahere!

lool is that what it was

i was there, i didnt see the actual incident just the aftermath, i kid u not ive never seen so many police rolling up to one spot in my life youd think it was crime of the century, was expecting to hear they nabbed a terrorist