Brap!

Guest Lens

So let me get this straight, you're comparing an internet account as worse than hating a family member who's a policeman/woman and not caring if they are murdered?

repeated acts of homosexuality and impersonating the other gender

not just internet accounts.

• 1 month later...

Police recruiting freeze likely to shrink force by 6,000 this year, says Ed Balls

A freeze on taking in new recruits is likely to mean that up to 6,000 police officers leaving their jobs this year will not be replaced, says shadow home secretary Ed Balls.

Police numbers are likely to fall by a minimum of 6,000 this year because almost every police force in England and Wales has put a freeze on new recruits, according to research published today by the shadow home secretary, Ed Balls.

Policing minister Nick Herbert responded by saying there was no link between police numbers and crime levels. In remarks that startled Labour, he said: "I don't think anyone – and no respected academic – would make a simple link between the increase in police officers and what has happened to crime. There is no such link."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/21/police-numbers-to-drop-by-6000

no jobs for wannabe boydem. brap

( Surrey is the exception, that are still recruiting )

• Downvote 5

Police recruiting freeze likely to shrink force by 6,000 this year, says Ed Balls

A freeze on taking in new recruits is likely to mean that up to 6,000 police officers leaving their jobs this year will not be replaced, says shadow home secretary Ed Balls.

Police numbers are likely to fall by a minimum of 6,000 this year because almost every police force in England and Wales has put a freeze on new recruits, according to research published today by the shadow home secretary, Ed Balls.

Policing minister Nick Herbert responded by saying there was no link between police numbers and crime levels. In remarks that startled Labour, he said: "I don't think anyone – and no respected academic – would make a simple link between the increase in police officers and what has happened to crime. There is no such link."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes pissed.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO u aint gonna be sayin that when u get run over or whatever n they cnt find the guy

/

i always laugh when i hear the name Ed Balls

im so f*ckin immature

who remembers that American congress guy d*ck Armey, EVERY time i heard that it used to f*ckin floor me

there was also a next one called d*ck Swett

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Acting like u got real cases. Yr a serial mars bar thief. daft kunt.