Champions League 2nd Round Draw Build Up Thread )

Mame Biram Diouf

The Barcelona game has me in such mixed feelings, pre-draw last year I said we could win but in if we do certain man are leaving in the summer... As it will draw a lot of attention.

I feel the same way again...

But unlike last year I also feel even if we did beat them, we wouldnt win the competition.

And probably would dead our chances of winning anything.

Its a great game cos tbh I really don't give a f*ck but I just dont want to be cheering in February, yet ranting in April and then pissed in June.

Don't get wrong, I think for this game specifically, he'll want that 2nd DM to carry out specific duties. Duties I think Denilson is more suited to.

Interceptions, positional discipline, etc.

If you man think the man who has lined up the same way aginst Man United/Chelsea for the last 3 years with the same tactics is gonna change, even for Barcelona, your mad.

He will simply say what I said earlier - we had injuries last year, we a year older and wiser, and a better team and will then send them out the same way again.

If I see us play 4-4-2 against Chelsea in the next next match I might think maybe he changing...

lol at acting like we wont give AC big problems with our pace.... they are going to hate playing against us, which was evident from there interviews when they got us, saying our pace is going to be a problem.

Antonini Nesta Bonera Zambrotta

Gattuso Pirlo Ambrosini

the key to us beating them is a solid defence. personally i would put Kaboul RB to deal with the threat from ronnie/robinho, then depends who is fit for the CB positions.... potentially could have king, woody, dawson, gallas, bassong all fighting for that spot.

Man Utd and Chelsea through easily

Tottenham should case lots of threats to Acs defense if he raped Maicon then Antonio has no chance dont forget there top of a leaue which their only real competition is a team managed by Rafa SNM really also how many goals has Zlatalan scored against English teams sure its pretty poor would have King fit and Huddlestone back aswel and VDV should be in form again by then, will be a sick game

If they get further then Arsenal dont wanna see certain man post for a few months

Tbh i would play to our strengths..depending on what the score was inda 1st leg

---Diaby-----Cesc----Nasri

-- Walcott----------------------- RVP--

--------------Cham / B52 ---------------

We might aswell give it a real go

Like Real did lol?

You actually have no chance unless Y.Toure falls out with Mancini gets sold and somehow isnt cup tied

Unluck

Guest Portuguese

We must finally beat Lyon ffs(I think we will this season)

If Milan can take a two goal advantage to England then I can see them porgressing into the last eight.

As for the tie of the round. Barca to beat Arsenal home and away with ease furthermore if Barca don't go through then I quit Vip2forum.

N/A PACK YOUR F*CKING BAGS MATE WE'RE GOING TO SPAIN!!! :Y:

doubt i will be there mate :(

happy with the draw we can show barca who plays the best football in the world :D

being serious to the arsenal man dem saying we will go out of this in feb

then win the league do u really believe this

i think the league is to far

/

lol at tottenham fans going on like they are some european dons

the games against inter were fluke/rafa was in charge

ac will show u what the CL is all about

Diaby & Walcott have 2play in the Nou Camp

diaby got utterly destroyed in the nou camp

he has no business starting against barca

i dread to think how sh*t song will be aagain

koscielny and squillaci against messi anad co

we could be talking cricket scores

Song played 25 mins in his role. Then moved to CB and didnt play second leg. So what again are you referring to?

Last year I said if we have any chance of beating Barcelona it will be because of Song, and I didnt want them getting ideas of him replacing Yaya with Song, however they have Mascherano now.

Abou was involved in all of our positive moments at the Camp Nou..it was the lesbian who didnt do much

/

Just clocked Iniesta didnt even play last season did he? he was inj n came on late inda 2nd leg lol

Diaby is food to them tho. He carries the ball too long and then they pounced on him. Plus the c*nt never passed to Walcott, oh and he was dead after 70 mins.