Champions League 2nd Round Draw Build Up Thread )

Mame Biram Diouf

Lol.

We are a better team than last year. Yeah we go raped in the 2nd leg, but dont forget we played Almunia & Silvestre, and didnt have van Persie, Fabregas, Arshavin, etc...

That said Barcelona are a better team also.

i'm looking forward to this game the most, hope arsenal have learned from their previous mistakes

so glad were away first....

harry actually needs to develop some tactics tho.... need to go there and score a few goals.... and actually try keep them out rather than go there to score one more than whatever they score.

AC are playing like BOSSES right now. They're not mugs AT ALL.

We should have a good team out there this time round, and although we don't seem to have learned against United and Chelsea (lol), I'm sure we won't get wiped out like last time.

And as TF said, you're all PISSED. Because if we go out we're winning the league. QUOTE ME.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol @ thinking we won't beat Milan.

I'm glad we got another massive team that we can beat.

Our games are in Feb. We'll have King back by then, f*ck we might even have Woodgate by then. If we don't get no major injuries we can counter the f*ck out of them. We might even buy in January seen as Keane is going. I'm f*ck*ng hyped for this game.

/

Arsenal on the other hand, unrucky

• Downvote 1

On paper the 1st leg was close last year, coz of Barca's shoddy defence and Walcott..But it shudda been 6-3, Barca dominated us at home..or 4-2 like it was at Wembley

Wenger better develop sum tactics for this game, coz we cant out football Barcelona

I dont think this current crop is suited to playing Barca, not enough strong ball winners in midfield and not a great presence upfront, the team dnt break with great pace and theres not enough men or seasoned pros to do the dirty work.

We can win but imo its 70/30 in Barca's favour

/

Spurs will beat AC Milan

• Upvote 2