I CAME FROM NOTHING - Spring/Summer 2011

icamefromnothing

I need a logo designing could you do it ? How much do you charge?

logo work from £75.

I just print the zest stuff - not design it

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

lol whut?

I charge more than double that and I still consider myself cheap.

100% - £150-200 for any small design job is a standard regular fee. Anything less is actually doing harm do design & designers.

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

lol - its only the most crucial item to a business - £75 is about 10x cheaper than any design firm would charge - if you want cheap, pay cheap.

Boy , i wouldnt even consider charging anything above £50-60 for a logo.

Big design firms CAN charge stupid ammounts for logos , especialy if they have done logos that are recognizable to most people.

But if your not a big design firm , and your charging dumb ammounts for work , id be suprised if most clients came back to you tbh.

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

lol - its only the most crucial item to a business - £75 is about 10x cheaper than any design firm would charge - if you want cheap, pay cheap.

Big design firms CAN charge stupid ammounts for logos , especialy if they have done logos that are recognizable to most people.

But if your not a big design firm , and your charging dumb ammounts for work , id be suprised if most clients came back to you tbh.

Problem is what you personally regard as a dumb amount to be honest.

I design for people (not logos though tattoos) and those prices posted are'nt really unreasonable imo. To the normal person yhh it seems steep but its not

Designing things like logos isnt something thats easy, takes a considerable amount of time and work to put them together. alot of factors need to be taken into consideration when designing a logo for someone, hence it being costly

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

I design for people (not logos though tattoos) and those prices posted are'nt really unreasonable imo. To the normal person yhh it seems steep but its not

Designing things like logos isnt something thats easy, takes a considerable amount of time and work to put them together. alot of factors need to be taken into consideration when designing a logo for someone, hence it being costly

I know designing a logo isnt easy , but then again that all depends on the complexity of the logo too.

Anything over £70 for a logo is steep imo.

But as they say , different horses for different courses..

£75 isnt expensive at all... especially the level of ICFN, hes coming with the good sh*t.

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

I know designing a logo isnt easy , but then again that all depends on the complexity of the logo too.

People pay hundred for the same old LV logo

Why not pay a meager 70 for a custom logo?

• Downvote 3

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

:/:blink:

You pay hundreds of pounds for LV products, yes.

But your getting a product for them hundreds your paying.

We are talking about getting a logo getting designed here. Not put onto a product.

With LV , yes you'd pay hundreds for a pair of jeans with the logo on , but you wouldnt pay hundreds for a piece of paper with the same logo on now would you?

My point.

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

We are talking about getting a logo getting designed here. Not put onto a product.

With LV , yes you'd pay hundreds for a pair of jeans with the logo on , but you wouldnt pay hundreds for a piece of paper with the same logo on now would you?

My point.

but prices only range from what other people/companys are doing, if the majority of people are charging £100+ it means £75 is cheap no matter what the work involves.

logo work from £75.

75 a logo?

Mad expensive.

My point.

pretty sure LV did at some point. (and more besides)

apart from the fact that I dont think you really understand what a logo is worth...

I wouldn't expect a skilled person to spend any real time doing any kind of work for me for less than £70 tbh. i wouldnt work a door for less than that. if i dont value their time/labour/ability as being worth more than 70 then i could probably do it myself.