Charlie Sheen

Guest Klitschko

Sheen has now sent an open letter to TMZ responding to the decision to not put Two and a Half Men back into production this season. It reads:

"What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen"

f*ck off, ROFL

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

Interviewer: ''So Charlie, some people believe that you are bi-polar and that has a lot to do with your problems.''

Charlie: ''Bi-polar? I don't know what you mean. I'm bi-winning... I win here and win there.''

f*ck OFF.

Interviewer: ''So Charlie, some people believe that you are bi-polar and that has a lot to do with your problems.''

Charlie: ''Bi-polar? I don't know what you mean. I'm bi-winning... I win here and win there.''

f*ck OFF.

This man is full of quotables. I expect a youtube video of all of them sometime soon, lol.

Guest Supreme Allah

man that letter needs to be put in nice writing so i can hang it on my wall or something

next time someone asks im bi-winning

constantly bring the lulz

Carlos >>>>

he cant expect to get his show back with all that. Hollywood is a terrible place,

so he's pretty much lost any deals for the next 5-10 yrs.

watch him in a few months go on a PR offensive saying how he had "demons" inside him

begging for forgiveness. wastemun

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Klitschko

Look at his big red face

surely he has some family members that can take him to the side and say listen mate pack it in

Emilio, where for art thou?

Look at his big red face

surely he has some family members that can take him to the side and say listen mate pack it in

Emilio, where for art thou?

apparently him and emilio dont speak and havent for time, i think its the case with his dad as well

Guest Supreme Allah

f*ck it he was closing at 1.2 mill an episode and according to wiki 177 episodes in, I would act the way he does

50k a night hotel rooms, hoes, coke

Sheen is a legend

1.87 iirc

He was supposedly clean for time then had a lapse and is cool with his Dad from the interviews I heard

Looks like he cant shake off his wild party days and keeps on revisiting

Too much over indulgence which does not surprise me with his money

He is destroying the media with there attack on him, good luck to him

Guest Lemons

f*ck it he was closing at 1.2 mill an episode and according to wiki 177 episodes in, I would act the way he does

50k a night hotel rooms, hoes, coke

Sheen is a legend

1.87 iirc

1.87 mill?

jeeeez

I think that was just for the final season(s) though, not since day 1.

I think.

Guest Supreme Allah

he was on 800k back in 2008 iirc, now hes on 1.8, im sure i saw .7 somewhere though

On May 18, 2010, Sheen signed an agreement to return to the sitcom for another two years for a reported $1.8 million per episode

thats 24 eps a year, for at least 2 years...