Sign in to follow this  
Mr Q

Footballers Out And About.

Anyone ever see footballers just getting pissed?Some of the norwich footballers come to my uni nights. :? Dion Dublin etclast night i saw titus bramble in one club in norwich, man had like 8 shots ina row. and was just standing there expecting people to come and bred him. i shoulda asked him when michael will be returning.

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Met Zokora in a German bar in the summer, saw Darren Fletcher in a club in Edinburgh surrounded by girls, looking like a chump not knowing what to do.Met Ledley King and his wife in Harrods a year ago.

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Met Zokora in a German bar in the summer, saw Darren Fletcher in a club in Edinburgh surrounded by girls, looking like a chump not knowing what to do.Met Ledley King and his wife in Harrods a year ago.
is that u in the vid ?been out on the lash with kevin gallen n his bros a few times, also dougie freedman

is that u in the vid ?been out on the lash with kevin gallen n his bros a few times, also dougie freedman
lol, the little guy no.Think its one of my cousins mates.

lol, the little guy no.Think its one of my cousins mates.
was gonna sayallow gettin towerd by lennon

Anyone ever see footballers just getting pissed?Some of the norwich footballers come to my uni nights. :? Dion Dublin etc
biggrin.gif:D:D Norwich must be one lifeless place.I swear its a city though!? There must be at least one club or bar. How can footballers be attending uni nights.

I see justin hoyte yesterday he was with his chik the one from wags boutiqueshe was all up on him then he clocked man and try push her off like to say im still reppingwas kinda jokes....

few doors down to house in spain is dion dublins house.. n robbie fowler shouted at me for bein in the swimmin pool wid a lilo..lol

I saw Momo in Asda in Liverpool city center when I was chatching ma coachHe was f*cking huge (no homo)He clothin was decent aswell still

i seen marlon harewood in romfordman was browsing in the early learning centre with his (bun) wifey

I see justin hoyte yesterday he was with his chik the one from wags boutiqueshe was all up on him then he clocked man and try push her off like to say im still reppingwas kinda jokes....
haha

Guest FaZe

aaron lennon was in black&white same time as us in napa..see cameron jerome around hudds....

I seen basically da whole asrnal team down Enfield Town. I also saw Jens Lehmann at powerleague watching his son play football...and i seen Dawson shopping..

i see diaby in wast drivin a bmw same day i see distan walkin down Gt portland St wid his chick & some next guy

Anyone ever see footballers just getting pissed?Some of the norwich footballers come to my uni nights. :? Dion Dublin etc
biggrin.gif:D:D Norwich must be one lifeless place.I swear its a city though!? There must be at least one club or bar. How can footballers be attending uni nights.
Norwich is f*cking deadout.....They have student nights in the town centre, maybe thats what he meant. Either way it is swaaaag.

Seen Reyes quite a few times in Wood Green and once in Finsbury Park.Seen Toure in west.Djourou, Clichy and Aliadiere in Wood Green on seperate occasions.Fabregas driving a BMW.

Norwich is f*cking deadout.....They have student nights in the town centre, maybe thats what he meant. Either way it is swaaaag.
lmao rah i just clock Dion Dublin some propa old timer at a uni night lmaooooo

haha exactly, it was him and someone else cant remember. dadinho, you come to norwich?? this place would be dead if it wasnt for us students. from UEA and the art college

In Manchester you see footballers all the time round King Street or at the Trafford Centre.Seen Colleen in her Bentley GT the other day still.

haha exactly, it was him and someone else cant remember. dadinho, you come to norwich?? this place would be dead if it wasnt for us students. from UEA and the art college
I'm not at the uni, got a couple mates up there though so I been to visit a few times.

I SEEN NIGEL REO COKER DONW OLD KENT RDAND FEW OTHER PLAYERS CNT EVEN THINK WHOI SAW BECKHAM YEARS AGO AS WELL AT CHALRIE BRPWNS ROUNDABOUT