English Frank

Agony

Mike tweets... :lol:

this english frank guys funny but some one should tell him that brunning gucci as a white man means nothing of course u know these guys are

being a white man in england means you will never know nothing of the mental misguided the we have suffer from mate wer lost yes your sweet

your white and like you said mate your family this and that i deal with white man like him, its who you get grub off if u really get it..

and down with us when there in there own house with there own there white agin... trust me i use to see skinny man do it all the time..

i dont have a problem with my man but i dont want a white yout telling me what the problem is with the black community and not helping...

got to respect the work rate.

the recent freestyle and tune were hard.

he does slightly suffer from rabid rapper syndrome, trying to fit as many lyric in as possible and totally ignoring the beat.

WHAT BECAUSE HE'S PUT A FEW FREESTYLES OUT?

Everyone xoming up as a rapper should take note of this guy. Built himself a massive buzz in literally 2-3 months.

^ is what i meant by work rate

+ i swear he's getting videos out on a weekly basis atm.