English Frank

Agony

Didnt rate this guy before.

But that link up freestyle is cold.

Props to him for building that buzz...

Not even gonna lie i bought into it, ive seen him go in on some freestyles chattin sh*t or not. All of dese man chat a bag of sh*t for the most part meh.

He's never gone in on a freestyle

Guys always offbeat and word play is evening.

What u mean to say is he tricked u.

well the sbtv freestyle i peeped i thought was hard, he wasnt off beat and I like his flow

He's never gone in on a freestyle

Guys always offbeat and word play is evening.

What u mean to say is he tricked u.

I like his flow

:lol:

i meant to say 'liked' i dont know enough of his material to say i generally like his flow on everything.

tbh i dont kno why i even commented in this thread lol *goes back to listenin to madlib*

• 4 months later...

i cant listen to this guy. i honestly can't.

his flow pisses me off, and this guy seems one of them guys thats living in fantasy world.

he and his team look like a bunch of bums. not even hating, just stating what im seeing.

Most dudes in south look like bums. Even ones that are caked. Think it's just a south london thing tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i cant listen to this guy. i honestly can't.

his flow pisses me off, and this guy seems one of them guys thats living in fantasy world.

he and his team look like a bunch of bums. not even hating, just stating what im seeing.

Most dudes in south look like bums. Even ones that are caked. Think it's just a south london thing tbh

Like who?

Dvs Colours Fekky Fem Fel,Killa Ki, etc don't look like bums, about a south ting, its a money ting.