Sexual Appetite

kurious

Guest Portuguese
f*ck*ng the same p*ssy everyday will get boring but if my chick puts it on me everyday I'm not saying no to a nut.Gotta try keep some variety. f*ck in mad placesImagine I'm f*ck*ng her bredrin etc
+1Yet to be in a relationship where a girl doesn't mind me being alone with their friends

my sex drive fine but if she started putting it on me too much out if the norm id fully get suspicious...I love it when a chic puts it on me, just not when Im tired tho ay.. I'll never forget the first time I faked an orgasm so I could get some sleep..... sorry steph :ninja:

• Upvote 1

I'll never forget the first time I faked an orgasm so I could get some sleep..... sorry steph :ninja:
:D never knew men did this
I dont think they do but I was tired that day and she already got some of my time but musta had her heart set on all night.. I remember I started laughing a little and she got eggy cah she thought I was laughing at her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Allah

yea i know about that imagine next person while bangin a chick.this one chubby ting, i swear i could have put my whole head in there, was like throwing a tic tac through the backwall tunnelman jus had to close my eyes n imagine its Gianna or Flower Tucci or sutin. didnt even finish, was sweating and all sorts, just had to carry on after she left

Guest Supreme Allah

id say its like any muscle, you need to, erm, keep fit.like if u just eat n dont excersise u become flabby but if you in gym or whetver working it its becomes firm or whatever.not sure if the vagina works like that, but thats how i see it