A girl would rather be

Afroman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sun Tzu
The other thing that's messing our society up is the contradictions between the gender roles. In other countries women just want a man who brings home money and looks after them. In return they cook, clean raise the children etc. Women in the west want to be "independent" to the point they have their own money and can look after themselves but they still want a man who earns more than them so they don't have to. There are so many contradictory layers to relationships in the west that aren't present in other cultures. For example I dont believe a relationship can work if the woman earns substantially more than the man forever. Because having the most money is usually something that gives you most power in making decisions. E.g which house to buy, how much money to save, where to go on holiday etc. If as a man you are the subservient one in these decisions it goes against your nature as a man. And also hers as a woman because women naturally want a strong alpha to lead them and make decisions.
clapping-gif.gif

Guest Supreme Allah
The other thing that's messing our society up is the contradictions between the gender roles. In other countries women just want a man who brings home money and looks after them. In return they cook, clean raise the children etc. Women in the west want to be "independent" to the point they have their own money and can look after themselves but they still want a man who earns more than them so they don't have to. There are so many contradictory layers to relationships in the west that aren't present in other cultures. For example I dont believe a relationship can work if the woman earns substantially more than the man forever. Because having the most money is usually something that gives you most power in making decisions. E.g which house to buy, how much money to save, where to go on holiday etc. If as a man you are the subservient one in these decisions it goes against your nature as a man. And also hers as a woman because women naturally want a strong alpha to lead them and make decisions.
Booooy, when I went Nairobi.At home, I'm used to bringing my plate and wash it myself. I did that when I went Nairobi, the womens faces when they seen me washing my own plate. Like they've seen a ghost or suttin. Took me a year to get the habit of washing my own plate again, once I came back./True say. Your opinion will matter, if you're bringing food to the table.
props for being from Nairobi (right?)and yea we had maids and sh*t, one time one of live-in the other times they just came in the morning and left in the evening after cooking all the food, give us baths, put on pajamas, sometimes help with homework etc etc.that was a good 14 years or so ago, not sure if anything changed

Booooy, when I went Nairobi.At home, I'm used to bringing my plate and wash it myself. I did that when I went Nairobi, the womens faces when they seen me washing my own plate. Like they've seen a ghost or suttin. Took me a year to get the habit of washing my own plate again, once I came back./True say. Your opinion will matter, if you're bringing food to the table.
props for being from Nairobi (right?)and yea we had maids and sh*t, one time one of live-in the other times they just came in the morning and left in the evening after cooking all the food, give us baths, put on pajamas, sometimes help with homework etc etc.that was a good 14 years or so ago, not sure if anything changed
Yeah, but I'm not Kenyan. Nothing ain't changed, you still get them maids about.Nairobi is sick when you've got money.

• 3 weeks later...
Incidentally, having given the video another watch (or like 1 min of it) All I have to say is, I believe this rapper/athlete/insertbaitamericanblackmalefamejob loving hype is just a fad for most women, particularly non-black women.In ten years time, I'd be very surprised if the Kim Kardashians, Amber Roses and other fame hungry boshes aren't settled down with some super rich/successful white olive looking breddas.When they realise that these black guys are like big children and they ain't really holding no weight....sure, they gotta few mill in the bank, but they ain't got no power. Plus thye probably feel like they can't trust them to responsibly bring up a family/settle down etc.We're still behind.
You give these kind of women too much credit my friend. WAY TOO MUCH.
1 down, 1 to go:225774_10150182797252416_557067415_6821093_7075332_n.jpg

theres too much bitterness and "let me tweet/youtube" about it going on amongst guys nowadaysi also think men of my older brother and our generation is changing almost as much as the women being cussedbut the statements about many black men just being used as urban badges is quite trueyet, with all the examples of evidence of this, it doesnt look like things are changing.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought this was common knowledge. Women respond to any male that has some form of power/control. You do not need to be the hardest man in the hood, or the most rich or the most influencing. Just the aura of power is sufficient for most women. Like Kurious said, she picked a nerd for his knowledge over a 6'5 brut force negro.What up Kurious? Update me on whats been up with vip

theres too much bitterness and "let me tweet/youtube" about it going on amongst guys nowadaysi also think men of my older brother and our generation is changing almost as much as the women being cussedbut the statements about many black men just being used as urban badges is quite trueyet, with all the examples of evidence of this, it doesnt look like things are changing.
C/S completely these men are acting like scorned bitches.

Lol, like Kurious weren't f*ck*ng with 6'5'' brute force negros before she got scuffed up by life & realised it wasn't wise to do so long-term like 85% of modern day women in Western society. LOL
Yea but...It's not where you start it's where you finish...She saw the light.
nt even touchin the argument herebut I like that lil sentence still