Formula 1 2011 season official topic

Admin.

Decent GP... Stewards were OTT with the Safety car me thinks. Vettel 60 clear of Button and 76 clear of Hamilton.

Hamilton needs to win 3 races and Vettel needs to DNF 3 times for him to still be 1 point behind. (It's a wrap for you Lewis)

Button needs to win 2 races and come 5th and Vettel needs to DNF 3 times for him to equal him on points. (It's a wrap for you Jenson)

Basically everyone is squabbling for 2nd place. Mclaren need to step up their development game, not had a championship winning car since 2008, and I'm not even talking about one that's better or a bit better, they haven't matched the Championship winners over wins for 3 years.

Hamilton clearly getting frustrated with their qualy pace... It's one thing when you're a good driver, but when every race day is a battle to get to p1, you're gonna get incidents.

Button might well lose his win, as he's under investigation. I can see the stewards 'spa'ing' his life ala Hamilton in 2008. 20 second penalty, 4th place.

some people in here talking claptrap as usual..... you really gotta laugh at people that cant see in perspective....

the same aggressive driving Lewis that got Lewis knocked out yesterday is the same aggressive driving that he used to get a drive in formula one...... its the same aggressive style that got him his first drivers championship..... its the same aggressive style that he used to boy Alonso....

certain man in here read one or two back pages and start chat fraf....

people acting like all of a sudden Lewis started to drive aggressively when hes been doing that and making high risk maneuvers from the day he entered F1...

I remember people were saying exactly the same thing about Vettel when he had a few crashes.... well guess why he is champ and Webber is not

The same thing they applaud you for when you are successful is the same thing they will use to criticize you when you fail

When he came to F1 people were excited because they said his driving style was the closet to Schumacker ......

everyone loved Schumakker when he was winning but the minute he had a shunt..."hes too dangerous hes too aggressive, hell kill someone"

In the past two seasons the only drivers who seem to genuinely want to beat Vettel are Lewis , Alonso and Webber the rest are happy just to be on the podium.

Saying Lewis shouldnt be so aggressive is just as stupid as saying Button shouldnt drive so smoothly...

• 2 weeks later...

qualy on now

valencia

• 2 weeks later...