Where's Everyone Going This Summer?

Duppy

When I read the last line I just thought about this banger:

/

Them typical lines. Fact is, even if you did let flaps out you wouldn't admit it on here you slag. Jermaine or Darren gonna churps you then f*ck you, but because your gassed initially you'll try put up a front but get deaded quick time or beg for a holiday romance. Them man will get props for slamming you though, not because your nice looking, but because you will have been exposed. Your boyfriends probably gonna be f*ck*ng some bitches when your out there anyway just incase.

LOL @ "I know myself" in situations like going there. Mans games will be on point, heat, plus music plus the whole "Island thing" is based on getting drunk & having sex means that you will lose and I will win like Charlie Sheen.

:rofl: :rofl:

WHAT THE ACTUAL f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU'RE f*ck*ng TWISTED

YOU f*ck*ng sh*t PERSON

• Upvote 2

Someone upped a pic of you from your blog after you was saying you was a bit big or something, I was actually being nice to you then and you dissed me for paying compliment in a nice way and not as a perv.

/

LOL @ me talking about greek girl, that's so 2006. So I asked in TWO topics if they have a house and that means I go on about that? I did not mention malia or any of them places, this topic featured them, you brought it up and I mentioned you will get f*cked out there.

Dumb bitch, Emma was right you are a stupid little girl, about "I wont lay on my arse for no man" going on like she don't want to get married, have kids etc etc, them waste gash movement.

Also, your dog looks spasticated, wolves would be vex that it decended from them and would probably eat it. Hope it gets run over tbh.

LMFAO

:rofl:

:lol: