THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Posd

Will reach

When you going again (no homo)

No idea doubt it will be this year, Liverpool and Manchester will happen before we go back I think.

/

Obviously most places have the "no groups of guys" rule so we had to go in most bars in 2's in in 10 mins gaps. Or just draw couple gal in the queue

LMAO

Americas worst tattoos on TLC

some slow sounding chic came on. she was a virgin and got a chastity belt with fire and sh*t tattood on her waist, waiting for the right guy to "unlock" it

and she got f*cked by the tattoo artist

LMAO

best story ever

:lol:

Locals speak decent enough english yh?

Man can't be trying to draw tings with google translator

I would say you can get around the world with english, have never had a problem in any of those places
I hear that, only place I've struggled is madrid.

Lewis, more deets on leeds....clubs etc... Tings on it yh...

Think I've said this before but always thought

leeds was racist.

No racism at all, everywhere we've been outside of London people just show love male and female and Leeds was the same

Started off at a couple bars on Call Lane, Normans and across the road Jacks bar. Floated around a couple other bars on Friday but mainly stayed in Norman's.. Plenty of tings in there

Done the same on Saturday but was on guestlist for a club called the oracle. Come like the Leeds version of Faces, see lennon on a table and Andre wisdom as well. Bareeeeeeee tings FACK... 100% going back

No big headed ting but I had to turn down fanny both nights. Looking down my whatsapp lost

now seeing 8 new faces :lol:

How much were rooms?