THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Link sex vent: finish sex you released your seed in her d*ck is still inside her and she is looking in your eyes and her arms are around your neck and she says I love you. What is your response? I now just kiss them hoping she don't push it. One time I was with a chick I just met two days earlier but had spoken on te phone with loads. I said to her seriously she punched me in my arm and said get off me.

KISS ON THE CHEEK.

vent had to par off meeting one of my friends because i was sat in a meeting until about half an hour ago and he had a train to catch. I said to my boss before we went in that i needed to be away for 530. He was like yeah dont worry its only going to be a quick one. :|

anti-vent I slyly wanted to go gym instead of link this guy and now I can

super anti vent - the result of this meeting means its quite likely i'll be going to America for free in the next 6 months.

Guest Chelsea Jack

why did u loose ur license if u dnt mind me askin joe?

ah long story, but the short of it is some local shotters/wannabe gangsters wanted to take the piss, they were informed that no piss would be taken, they came back looking to do us a mischief, they all left in ambulances.

local plod didnt like it at all.

were u still in the west country?

im begging though, im an awkward guy, i cant judge that, but i understand it, dont laugh too much at whats going on and how many times i repeat stuff and sh*t or how high my natural voice is, try to pay attention to the accent

i thought she was eastern european at first

also, i cant use imovie for sh*t so i dont know why it says new project

• Upvote 2