THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

:lol: na she moved in with her mates n saw how their soppy fellas acted

the bar was raised

Wouldn't be an issue if u were f*ck*ng her proper

maybe that's the way life goes in caribbean households mate but i can assure you that is not the case

sex and dinner are not related

Nah mate pretty sure most guys that fck there chicks right get fed right as well

Unlk

Loool imagine making a homemade Kiev and chips. Id plain face the wife. You took time to make this.

my mum makes chicken kiev d*ckhead. u think it was invented by birds eye?

Does she serve it with

9DavidLevene1.jpg

lol @ this uneducated fried chicken eating scumbag thinking it's "white" (english) food

The dish has traditionally been considered Ukrainian in origin since its name comes from the capital of Ukraine, Kiev.

However, the Russian food historian William Pokhlebkin claimed that Chicken Kiev was invented in the Moscow Merchants' Club in the early 20th century, and was subsequently renamed Chicken Kiev (котлета по-київськи, kotleta po-kyivsky, lit. 'Kiev-style cutlet') by a Soviet restaurant.

enjoy ur fat mum serving u up a plate of greasy fried heart attack

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Loool imagine making a homemade Kiev and chips. Id plain face the wife. You took time to make this.

my mum makes chicken kiev d*ckhead. u think it was invented by birds eye?

Does she serve it with

9DavidLevene1.jpg

lol @ this uneducated fried chicken eating scumbag thinking it's "white" (english) food

The dish has traditionally been considered Ukrainian in origin since its name comes from the capital of Ukraine, Kiev.

However, the Russian food historian William Pokhlebkin claimed that Chicken Kiev was invented in the Moscow Merchants' Club in the early 20th century, and was subsequently renamed Chicken Kiev (котлета по-київськи, kotleta po-kyivsky, lit. 'Kiev-style cutlet') by a Soviet restaurant.

enjoy ur fat mum serving u up a plate of greasy fried heart attack

You can wiki me chicken Kiev's all you want, it wont make it any more appealing

/

My mum doesn't do my cooking don

/

Do you know where I'm from?

ALTHOUGH THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CHICKEN KIEV'S

FROM TIME MAN SAID "MY MUM MAKES IT"

HIS ARGUMENT WAS OVER.

=/

whites eat fried chicken from kfc. blacks make it at home.

english people buy chicken kievs for 1.99 from lidl. russian-speaking people make it at home.