The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

if you're not on a wife ting. at this age banging a mature chick is the way forward tbh. My bredrin has been smashing one 35 year old for TIME. She never comes round his place, they never jam, she just picks him up f*cks him and thats the extent of their arrangement. She even cooks man full english in the morning after and she never expects presents/to go out in the daytime with him etc. perfect situation IMO, add to that he can come out with us whenever he wants and she isnt connected to any circles so he can do what he wants when hes not with her.
The life.

bruv wot u mean? lambo money is a next ting. i need to secure the business moves im tryna do before all thtt. im still doing what i say. ur still jus a fake 419ercome to souf and ask about me or my team mate.further more up ur pic so i can slap u in a rave
why you always associating my name with 419?I have only ever heard of confirmed on vip2.co.uk tbh not on the roads/you wouldnt still ttkk smn lala skysky kaikai
MATE IF UR NOT SHOWING ME UR FACE Y U STILL TALKIN/I DIDNT ASK WHO UVE HEARD ABOUT
becuase iam shook of youi didnt mean to cause any trouble brahno need for the caps
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
Woiii Fabolous at Forum tonight, who's rolling?
swear he is meant to be at merah aswell
He'll only be at each venue for maximum of 20 minutes. Pointless paying more.