The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

I can't reveal my full identity. But let me just say that, I am an executive with SonyMusic UK with many years experience in music mangement. My work involves close liasion with Simon Cowell's SYCOcompany (specifically SYCO Music and SYCO TV) and, as a result, I have seen what goes on from the inside and this hasleft me increasingly uncomfortable about the integrity of Britain's Got Talent and particularly the workings of SYCO.
ermare there like thousands of executives that work close with Simon at Sony UK? swear that shouldnt be hard to track

I can't reveal my full identity. But let me just say that, I am an executive with SonyMusic UK with many years experience in music mangement. My work involves close liasion with Simon Cowell's SYCOcompany (specifically SYCO Music and SYCO TV) and, as a result, I have seen what goes on from the inside and this hasleft me increasingly uncomfortable about the integrity of Britain's Got Talent and particularly the workings of SYCO.
ermare there like thousands of executives that work close with Simon at Sony UK? swear that shouldnt be hard to track
defo a hoax"close liason" u knowthe gay-up parts were funny thoughthe interwebz should just stick to hacking sony instead of making foolishness