The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

That Police video. I dont think there was anything wrong with what the police did. Nothing brutal happened. I was expecting a Rodney King typa sh*t.They were told not to dance in the memorial, they danced and consequences followed.Always these white mans screaming "what happened to the free world " or " this is America".See how humble the black man exited the building.

• Upvote 2

That Police video. I dont think there was anything wrong with what the police did. Nothing brutal happened. I was expecting a Rodney King typa sh*t.They were told not to dance in the memorial, they danced and consequences followed.Always these white mans screaming "what happened to the free world " or " this is America".See how humble the black man exited the building.
c/sthe background to the story is that they made a law before this incident that pprotests could not be made at a memorial so thee fools decided to dance as if to try to bypass the law.good for them LMAO @THE BODY SLAM first officer rdidnt want it the the guy with glasses

Guest Klitschko

While that can work, in-coming post is sorted regionally, so people aren't going to get a letter coming from London, confused with something that needs to go back to Manchester.

there must be a whole load of David Braunds around, coz I get this kinda sh*t every fortnight at least, I snapped up that email quick when gmail was invite only, scoremail-1.jpgpeople proper revealing their plans and sh*t in emailspeak about the mum

• Downvote 2

there must be a whole load of David Braunds around, coz I get this kinda sh*t every fortnight at least, I snapped up that email quick when gmail was invite only, scoremail-1.jpgpeople proper revealing their plans and sh*t in emailspeak about the mum
Some nigerian in lagos is on the other end of that email.
  • Upvote 2