psn down?

neeko

LOL @ CLEARING UR BILLING INFO NOWNGUYEN, VU VAN ETC ETC HAVE ALREADY ACQUIRED UR DETAILSIF YOUR REALLY PARANOID CANCEL UR SQUARE
Iam aware of that...just taking it off unless iam gonna actually use it on psn....not gonna leave it on there.

its up at 3 in the uk have fun ya cunts lol
PlayStation Network Back Online in North AmericaUPDATE: Now Europe and Australia Owen Good — Shortly past midnight, U.S. Pacific Time, Sony announced that PlayStation Network service had been restored in Canada, all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. PSN, down for 22 days following a massive cyberattack on April 19, continues to be restored in stages in Europe and in other regions.Upon logging back in, PSN account holders are required to download the latest firmware (3.61) and change their account passwords.It is now being reported that service has also been resumed in Europe and Australia. PSN's reactivation restores online multiplayer and chat, friends list and trophy comparison functionality, PlayStation Home and services such as Hulu, Netflix and MLB.tv, said Sony Computer Entertainment head Kazuo Hirai, in the following video. PlayStation Store access will be restored later.
downloading now
takes the f*ck*ng pissit was installingand now its still saying undergoing maintenancewtf
its past 3??...
So all you man have downloaded and installed the update but still can't play?WTFI was ready man, had my headset in, my chair 2cm away from the tv, was getting focused and sh*t ready to kill, but nothing. wtf.
It's not up bro,they lied to you.
Successful_troll2.jpg
  • Upvote 4

On one account it said they will send me an email and the other let me change my password through psnPissed because the email i used for the first account was disposable and the site shut down./no lag but im playin on sony servers so

• Upvote 1

joke ting is when its back you guys all gonna be like wtf was that about and go on with ur lives, occasionally playing onlineexam heads are probably feelin lack of psn right now the most, no distractions in room means you ACTUALLY have to revise oh no!!!

sh*t is not letting me get back online!!!Im on a next ps3 so i get the 'sign up' instead of 'sign in' but need to use my existing accountBut when i click on it i still get error occured Its pissing me off as i keep hearing bare heads saying its back up :D

Guest 11 Bills
PS3 man cant play.. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyhamesnooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyhames aahhhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiuCqZuhu4o
  • Downvote 6

Guest 11 Bills
dont think anyone lol'd the first time
wasn't a lol ting, I did it again cos came back after the first post then went again.besides, I have a ps3