Premier Week 37 - FA Cup Final

Guest FA23

That Arsenal display in the 1st half had to be one of the most gutless, un-interested performances since I've been going. At times I couldn't believe my eyes, not even trying and wanting to prove themselves.Squid got f*cked on both goals, Bent's movement is top draw.That had to be the first time I've not got up and cheered when my team have scored, the goal meant f*ck all we weren't going to get another one back. Changes are needed, some of this lot just aren't up to it.6% they are having a f*ck*ng laugh, sometimes you wonder what world does this board live in! The rate it's going I could be offered a season ticket and wonder if I can even afford it.

Hopefully he can go rot with em in League 1 in a couple of years time. Classless, melted wanker.
Not before he probably takes you down with them
Mate, can you not remember, he SAVED us, we had 2 points from 8 games when he took over.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not had laptop for a while, throw in exam revision and no chance to post.I'll read up later but that performance was the most frustrating thing all season, why we could defend like that in the plethora of away games we've had the lead late on into I'll never know.Fabulous Fabian is gonna be a star, Ashley will probably be missed more than Jimmy or Barry and our Darren is magnificent.Get a destroyer to play alongside Makoun and Delph, N'Zogbia to replace Magic Ashley and a centre half and we'll be amongst top 6 again next season./As for Arsenal? Shite at the back and not clinical enough upfront.