XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

certain guys need the hair dryer treatment.

shocase, i think i speak for everyone in the club, when i say you let the side down last night. walcott-esque the way you ran down blind alleys and hit brick walls. playing like any crash test dummy.

you can't take on the whole team, mate. you're not that guy. you have never been that guy. you will never be that guy. when those guys were being assigned their gifts, you were not present. come to terms with these facts and we mightjust make a player out of you yet.

/

will be on soon, lads

• Upvote 2

shocase, i think i speak for everyone in the club, when i say you let the side down last night. walcott-esque the way you ran down blind alleys and hit brick walls. playing like any crash test dummy.

you can't take on the whole team, mate. you're not that guy. you have never been that guy. you will never be that guy. when those guys were being assigned their gifts, you were not present. come to terms with these facts and we mightjust make a player out of you yet.

/

will be on soon, lads

:lol:

Did you ever beat Sho at pro?

/

will be on soon, lads

:lol:

Did you ever beat Sho at pro?

let's not dwell on the past, eh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1