The Official Quotes Thread

iam_the_akay

Guest haze-e
"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."

Louis de Bernières

• Upvote 1

The lying leaf lies by the tree-

Empty Cd's have no playlist-

Empty calabash will float on water-

Love the one that loves you as you cannot guarantee you will not eventually love them back-

Money was made to be blown tbh the man who save his money under his bed watched it burn down with his house

If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Your children are anybody whom youve inspired towards deeper thought with your ideas and examples

These are ones i came up with

Yh? You made all of these up yh?

Yh?

all of em except the clock one and the pen one

“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.”

Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Funny thing heard boy talking to his mum about in shop in town

Not so much a qoute but good answer anyway

"Mum can I have another pound for that thing over there"

"No you can't there's a recession on you know"

"What's dad bald head got to do with my pound"

Lol at him already set that that pound is his

Couple of qoutes you can't go wrong by in my eyes

"If your body is speaking to you..LISTEN"

>(So true from intuition right through to health issues)

"If you can't get something you really want..then you really didn't want it to begin with"

>(End of day if you genuinely desired something to core of your being you WOULD obtain it through whatever means ness!