• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Zlatan, on 12 May 2013 - 19:19, said:

"Are we live?"

"YES"

“So I ain’t gonna curse but these punk faggots…”

“We got seven Rolls Royces outside!”

“Shout out to Kevin Hart because he’s a comedian, but Fab ain’t no comedian!” 

“These n*ggas think I sing songs, run around here and do dances? I don’t play that sh*t!”

“I’m about to pull my motherf*cking whips out, I’m about to show you what my crib looks like and I’m about to roll with my n*ggas and smack n*ggas up that’s talking sh*t!”

“I was with Puff last night, I said Puff and he said ‘Listen, if anybody talks sh*t about me, I’m gonna smack them n*ggas in the face! And I said ‘You know what? You’re RIGHT!”

“I’m about to throw my keys to Charlamagne, you can have my Ghost. I’ma to hop in the Cadillac truck and we’re going to back to back it. And wherever we see Fab and his crew, we’re gonna smack them bitch ass n*ggas!"

“Get Fab on the line right now! I’ll smack the sh*t out that n*gga! Then I’m going to get my big homies on the phone that like n*ggas and they’re gonna rape that n*gga! Bend that n*gga over and stick that n*gga in the booty! I don’t give a F*CK!!!!”

RAY J >>>
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...