Blackberry

slickesrickes

BBM >>> ____

All the hype about messages gettin received hours after its been sent.. Mine works just fine *hopes he didn't jinx*

In regards to the OS... Say if I update my firmware with a leaked "official" OS, will that be breaching any rules in my warranty? Seeing as I can downgrade if a problem does occur?

Phone wasn't insured, 'W' key on my Berry wasn't working properly, scroller locked and turned red, sent off for repairs and they sent me a new Bold.

Now, my contract is up in a month. So, what do I do? I HATE my tariff. (Tariff: £250 worth of calls/texts/MMS) Berry features/e-mail/web and walk unlimited t-mob calls boost (with my discount coz I never took a phone) I pay £37.50.

I want to switch tariffs and maybe leave t-mob. What tariff is everyone on?

Phone wasn't insured, 'W' key on my Berry wasn't working properly, scroller locked and turned red, sent off for repairs and they sent me a new Bold.

Now, my contract is up in a month. So, what do I do? I HATE my tariff. (Tariff: £250 worth of calls/texts/MMS) Berry features/e-mail/web and walk unlimited t-mob calls boost (with my discount coz I never took a phone) I pay £37.50.

I want to switch tariffs and maybe leave t-mob. What tariff is everyone on?

Get the o2 sim only tariff. 12 month contract, I'm on 800 mins 1600 tezts,unlimited blackberry bolt on and free o2 to o2 calls all for 20 pound a month. I think the free o2 to o2 calls they gave me were a mistake as I have 2 bolt ons when it should only be 1 but stil even without the free o2 calls its a sick deal.

f*ck your question lol.

I would answer if I could but the fact that I can't even update the OS on mine without a f*ckup should prove I can't.

Yanked the wire out of mine in the end. It had factory settings but a warning came up on the laptop saying my restore hadn't worked and where the file was so I reconnected and did the restore and it went through fine. So f*ck*ng glad to have some of the glitches out. Never again will I hit alt and then delete and see my whole text message disappear.

phoned up orange yesterday, my hands free left earphone was f*cked for music, rattling n distorting etc.

asked for a replacement, they said they couldn't cos the RIM call centre is in canada n costs £30 alone to call em.

So they said what they do is find the replacement part on ebay, and credit my account with the doe.

told me the item no. and said to buy it now on it.

did it and ended up beein some 10x better in-ear RIM replacement.