Google +1

GoldCoast

Guest TimeBomb

whats it saying from a business stand point? is it more just for the individual or can it be used for a company like u can on twitter and facebook pages etc?

Google+ is in limited Field Trial

At the moment, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure that you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

bah bah black sheep have you any sense? aimless roaming sheep / speaking of google mine always hangs and crashes when i try watch youtube. is it just me?

oh man youre right

everyone, he said we're sheep, let's all stop using it on his command, you know we value his opinion soooo much

cant believe I was a sheep

• Downvote 1

Google+ is in limited Field Trial

At the moment, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure that you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

:confused: f*ck knows i registered twice with 2 different emails

my bad people drop ur email and il try and invite

Guest Swiftie

Sometimes I'm not even sure if my invites go through.... But I've flung many across here and other places...

So for those who've PM'd addresses then you should get a "Shared Post" in your inbox and you just have to click on LEARN MORE..

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook is pissing me off now. This sidebar sh*t is taking the piss. You don't know who's online unless Facebook decides you might want to talk to them. As well as that this new feed is cutting even more into privacy, I swear you can't do one thing without it popping up on there?