'News of The World' scrapped - News Corp withdraws bid for BSkyB

Francis Coquelin

This news is strictly damage limitation

Court cases SHOULD still go ahead, even if the newspaper is dead.

Let's hope our police and government aren't as incompetent as we believe they are.

Innit, they should. But I doubt anything will come out of it. Especially when I hear the words: "Public Inquiry". Nothing ever comes out of sh*t like this I wonder why they bother. Just a waste of money IMO.

I bet there is a lot more borderline corrupt sh*t we don't even know about, involving the police, the government and other newspapers.

Goddaz, unless you are only saying that people will not really care much about this after a few weeks, but do not say that they are too powerful to be stopped. Most brits didnt care much about the iraq wars and sh*t cos they dont like muslims and its still a bunch of friegner who died not people here. plus the powersa carried out 7/7 so as to give people a reason for why they had to go in iraq. ..........fact remains that this time last week NOTW was the Uk's most successful paper, infact the most successful paper written in the english language, and by this time next week it will be no more. That is a big example of what people can achieve when they sit up and choose to give a f*ck.

This news is strictly damage limitation

Court cases SHOULD still go ahead, even if the newspaper is dead.

Let's hope our police and government aren't as incompetent as we believe they are.

:lol:

Your talking as if the police & government are separate. Do you not know who employees who? And therefore controls?

Yes some will probably get birded but imo the REAL POWERFUL players involved in this ting ain't hardly anything gonna happen to them.

All I know is the governments of the past, present & probably future have always been in bed with powerful tycoons & they do as they please without getting caught slipping. If they do like in this case, some 'sacrificial offering' will be made & they keep it moving.

Guest Portuguese

Sick.

Now just the Daily Mail, The Sun, The Star, The Sport, BBC News, Sky News, Fox news, ITV News, The Metro, The Evening Standard, Match Magazine and Rupert Murdoch himself to die and then the world will be free again.

Imagine if his bid to buy Manchester United was allowed

Goddaz, unless you are only saying that people will not really care much about this after a few weeks, but do not say that they are too powerful to be stopped. Most brits didnt care much about the iraq wars and sh*t cos they dont like muslims and its still a bunch of friegner who died not people here. plus the powersa carried out 7/7 so as to give people a reason for why they had to go in iraq. ..........fact remains that this time last week NOTW was the Uk's most successful paper, infact the most successful paper written in the english language, and by this time next week it will be no more. That is a big example of what people can achieve when they sit up and choose to give a f*ck.

They are VERY powerful, too powerful to be stopped? Well, it depends on what YOU mean by stopped. To me scrapping a small (in comparison to his other companies) part of his global business empire isn't stopping sh*t.

I WOULD LOVE IT IF THIS HAPPENED MORE OFTEN!!!

[KEVIN KEEGAN] I WOULD LOOOOVE IT!!!! [KEVIN KEEGAN]

Gaunt's a c*nt.

His thought process is basically: There's a problem...I'm not sure how yet but it's the foreigners fault.

f*ck*ng pie eater.

pretty sound logic imo

True, as someone who works for a great British institution like NewsCorp he has every right to say so.

Hugh Grant going INNN! on Question Time now.

/

I detest THAT sh*t FACE c*nt JON GAUNT but even his going in.

Lol John gaunt does that whole "IF I TALK LOUDLY AND BANG THE DESK IN FRONT OF ME I'LL GET APPLAUSE"

• Upvote 1