Man Claims 300k House For 16 Dollars!

mr_r

how dyou know he isnt hard working?

Fair enough, that's an assumption.

My issue is that the people who were there before should be able to live there rather than him.

Well if they exploited the law like he did. Maybe they would.

The property is abandoned and according to the law any one else as the right to do what he did.

Fair play to him. Another man win is another mans loss.

Mortgages usually have something like a 20% deposit. That means the owners probably paid at least $60,000 towards the house. They don't get that back unless the house is sold for how much they bought it for. So they have this $60k stake in the house and a guy is living in it for free - I don't think that's right.

They defaulted on their mortage and can't live there

They probably lived beyond their means and now they don't have a house

It isn't his fault they can't pay their bills!

Mortgages usually have something like a 20% deposit. That means the owners probably paid at least $60,000 towards the house. They don't get that back unless the house is sold for how much they bought it for. So they have this $60k stake in the house and a guy is living in it for free - I don't think that's right.

They defaulted on their mortage and can't live there

They probably lived beyond their means and now they don't have a house

It isn't his fault they can't pay their bills!

Nah f*ck that. You think he has more right to live in their house which they've actually paid thousands of dollars towards?

You're just going to look past the financial crises that many people suffered from and say "they probably lived beyond their means"?

It wasn't just black people who were given bad mortgages and most of the world suffered the consequences of those mortgages. Just because there may be some racial motivation behind the neighbours and their actions doesn't mean that the only reasons he shouldn't be allowed to live there are racist ones.

/

Like kudos to man finding a loop in the system and everything, but there should be a law that says someone who owns more of a place should be able to claim residence over someone who has less ownership.

• Upvote 1

just watched the video

:rofl:

buyer walked away

mortgage company went bust

so no one owns the home... its abandoned

and this guy says 'here i'l take it'

neighbours are just pissed that they werent smart enough to do it. f*ck living next door to them tho they seem a bit hillbilly-esque and will be out to get him

bespin who is being arrogant? if its arrogance to compare my being to a f*ck*ng fish then i will continue to be 'arrogant'. You have as much or as little evidence about the truth of evolution as you say there are about the truth of a higher being. Yet you say i am arrogant. There is no way i can be part of a fish. i am a Human science man and i know that a 0.1& difference in a DNA chain......can be as much as trillions of differences in 'coding' ...............so dont try and swindle me like alot of scientists do in trying to compare similarities between animals and families of Animals. Thats a whole load of bullshit...............the red batty monkey...is totally different to the Gorilla.....if anything......our similarities and the Animal family can infact prove that they came from ONE creator.....not some random anomally..............go sit yourself down paperboy have some tea and biscuits.

Its the same thing as squatting though.

I dunno how you can look past the facts that the family who lived their poured in all their money into it, got evicted, and some next person just rolled in without paying for the house. Just $16 for the processing.

That's not the way the world works. This isn't the little man triumphing over the big man, this is more like the hard working man being shat on by the system and that being taken advantaged of my someone who's not hard working.

did u even watch the vid

bespin who is being arrogant? if its arrogance to compare my being to a f*ck*ng fish then i will continue to be 'arrogant'. You have as much or as little evidence about the truth of evolution as you say there are about the truth of a higher being. Yet you say i am arrogant. There is no way i can be part of a fish. i am a Human science man and i know that a 0.1& difference in a DNA chain......can be as much as trillions of differences in 'coding' ...............so dont try and swindle me like alot of scientists do in trying to compare similarities between animals and families of Animals. Thats a whole load of bullshit...............the red batty monkey...is totally different to the Gorilla.....if anything......our similarities and the Animal family can infact prove that they came from ONE creator.....not some random anomally..............go sit yourself down paperboy have some tea and biscuits.

SOCK IT TO HIM

Showed this to my brother and we was having a discussion about it he was agreeing with the women. He said laws are messed up so good on him

But he then asked me if I had a squatter living next door to me rent free would I be happy I said no and then he said I should be more understanding to the women and I agree

Its the same thing as squatting though.

I dunno how you can look past the facts that the family who lived their poured in all their money into it, got evicted, and some next person just rolled in without paying for the house. Just $16 for the processing.

That's not the way the world works. This isn't the little man triumphing over the big man, this is more like the hard working man being shat on by the system and that being taken advantaged of my someone who's not hard working.

did u even watch the vid

do you not understand the process of foreclosure?

the contract says you must leave the house so the bank can sell it

"walked away" is just a phrasing that they decided to use