ViP2 Hall of Fame

Medic

I'm on at 11.30ish got some work to do first.

TBH, i'm a big game player. Its all fun and all scoring free kicks and scoring hat tricks but i like them games where it so tight, you hardly get any chances to score.

Thats why them last 2 Bayern games >>>

Way i had to show Sh4dy the levels and get the team 3 points where it was looking like a draw

Say something shady!

I AM THAT GUY

Don't even need to defend, Agony and Dan does the trackin back bullshit

:lol:

Shady, I see that last bar about the new heads and I'll acknowledge I'm one, but TBH, when I play LS, I do my f*ck*ng job IN ADDITION to the job of the LM & the CM which is f*ckin' ridiculous.

Plus, I've played CM, I've played RB etc. I don't mind, but if certain established heads thinking I'm stealing their thunder, minor, I'm humble innit.

All I'm saying is, certain ego's are getting bruised and slots are no longer guaranteed. Either step up, or go play Pro Evo 2009.

I feel I don't get my props you know.

sh*t is getting me vexed.

No point splitting Skemar, Shady and myself 'cause we play the best football together. No point making us weaker to fit in other members

This guy is comical!

Tbh teamwise i dont really care, aslong as im not with emotional ppl, silent ppl or skinny jean wearers tbh TTKK!!

Skemar as a RS/LS = over-rated.

Not even hyping, you're good, but I ain't impressed.

Lenny, come we start a pre-12am team, for those with sh*t to do in the morning.

Nah on the level, you're good, but it's like when you get the ball around the penalty box, you HAVE to press LT & fiddle around with the right analog before you attempt an outlandish shot, which 4/5, ends up in Row Z, then you have the nerve to go on like you're the sickest guy.

Nah fam, it's not that.

Nah on the level, you're good, but it's like when you get the ball around the penalty box, you HAVE to press LT & fiddle around with the right analog before you attempt an outlandish shot, which 4/5, ends up in Row Z, then you have the nerve to go on like you're the sickest guy.

Nah fam, it's not that.

OMG THIS GUY

KANE WHAT CAN I SAY

YUR sh*t

IM THAT GUY UPFRONT

I NEVER DO TRICKS IN BOX

STOP CHATTIN sh*t

YOU TELL ME WHAT U BRING TO THE TEAM???

NUFFIN U f*ckIN PIECE OF sh*t EXTRA

U AINT NEEDED

I TELL U WAT I BRING 2 THE TEAM GOALS

OVER 600 OF THEM SO DNT EVER CHAT sh*t

oh yea find yourself a new club

Fam, I score goals CONSTANTLY. For all that faux-Samba sh*t you do, if I were playing the game for the same amount of time you do, I'd probably have more than 600 goals. Not to mention assists. And for all of those 600 goals, WHERE IS THE TEAM AT THE MOMENT? See? You're any Benito Carbone. For you, it's personal glory >>> team achievement.

All I'm saying is, when I get to club manager levels, or at least more senior, NO way is my team going to drop levels the way YOU have let it.

I bring organization, I bring team morale son. I am certified.

whatever init kane

we both no u aint got nuffin on me

bout moral

man dem dnt wanna hear yur voice tellin man were 2 go

f*ckin annoying

when we was at peak in div 2 were was u????

now were hits bad form were r u???? HERE

WORK IT OUT

Laid Back, allow playing in a midfield where you do all that hard work, track back, create chances only to have Skemar, attempt 'The Angle' only for an epic fail every 17 attempts.

We'll look after you son.

lmao

Lol @ all the hyping I was doing yesterday only for Virgin to cut off my internet.

Need to resolve that ASAP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lmao:

• Upvote 3

http://www.vip2.co.u...-on-pro-online/

/

i vaguely remember a thread where a user caught feelings, called skema (i think) a nigger and everybody started taking the piss out of him having 40,000 gamer points.

i only have 14k gamerpoints

mellow.gif

i meant he had the high gamerscore

/

wait wait wait waitman stoped talking to his boy because he played halo with sombody he didnt like who he met on live?ebotina ermjkl;er'[;tn lerjerln thlrebgt
he stopped talking to his best friend because he had an argument with septik and his best friend continued playing Halo with SeptikpmslThe guy is a f*ck*ng neek his gamerscore is 142804
:lol: How is that even humanely possible? What a chief.
LOL mans saying he has got the max 1000 points on 142 different games, thats what he's saying.

:rofl:

GT, it's nothing, we are HUMBLE. Let's just get the team together, try out some stuff and move from there.

*LOL, looks at the Pep sig and avi*

It's not a sign of arrogance, but great player, turned into potential manager? More of a sign of what's to come. Flair, technique, graft, team-work & effiency assembled into one team = AFC Vip2....

Agony, I hope I can get you in our dressing room when you're available. PM's...

mw9pbs.gif

"the player looks at your club like a step down"

Step-down?

The club is a new team, what do you expect?

*slaps forehead*

Minor, will snuff you out on the right, like I didn't memorise exactly how you play.

Risky, don't post anymore, not feeling what you have to say, and making me question where your loyalties lie.

Step-down?

The club is a new team, what do you expect?

*slaps forehead*

Minor, will snuff you out on the right, like I didn't memorise exactly how you play.

Risky, don't post anymore, not feeling what you have to say, and making me question where your loyalties lie.

lemme be honest...no one is feelin wat u have got 2 say tbh..on vip2. in a party and when were playin CLUBS

you jst joiend the fifa scene and already think u knw whatas good 4 us when US lot ahve been playin dis for over a year

and havin a go at someone who's way mroe experienced then u was a very very bad move

if u dont feel what ive got to say..i dont give a f*ck..if u dont wanna listen u wont get the invite 2 the club..

ive created it already and sent out invites

if u think im sensible..u got it all wrong..i am actually worse then skemar and gundam..jst dont try me init

edit: lol @ thinkin ur gna b manager

Pmsl.

Risky >

Swear Risky deaded someone else aswell. Something about beating man at Fifa in his own yard or something? Someone find the quote :rofl:

• Upvote 2

ITS ALL ABOUT THE ANGLE WHEN YOU SHOOT

TRUST ME I NO I HAVE SCORED OVER 300 GOALS FOR THE VIP2 CLUB ONLINE

* DONT RUN STRAIGHT AT THE KEEP

* MAKE SURE YOU NO WHERE YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR SHOOT

* ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE PASS IF YOU GOT A MAN OPEN

* DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE 1ST TIME SHOTS THEY GO TO ROW Z

* DO NOT SPRINT WHEN YOUR ARE ON THE BREAK AND COMMIN UP TO A 1 ON 1

THE KEEPER CAN BE 2 THE BALL IN A SPLIT SECOND

* WHEN 1 ON 1 TAKE TIME DONT PUT 2 MUCH POWER ON TH SHOT

* MAKE SURE YOU HOLD RB(OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE SET FOR FINNESE SHOT)

KEEP TO THESE RULES AND YOU WILL GET CONFIDENT ENUFF TO START SHOOTING OUT SIDE THE BOX

AND YOU MIGHT SCORE A 40 YARD SHOT LIKE ME

ASK GUNDAM AND WHEN SHADY TOUCHES ROAD

I SHOWED MAN BOUT THE ANGLE

MAYBE THEY KNEW ABOUT IT I DNT NO BUT I WAS THAT GUY

ME WITH IBRA >>>>>>

THE CONFIDENCE WAS TO MUCH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Over 2000 goals in clubs

certified legend :rofl:

3 Shady & 3 Trim :rofl:

fifa hype >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

skemars fifa hype >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

everytime he mentioned his goal tally it went up by 200 :lol:

riskys ajax, xbox employee and babysitting youts throwing up mid-match stories... TTKK :lol::lol: