Some Real Football this week

User

Fergusons gameplan over the yearsGet Schooled by Juve - Adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanGet Schooled by Roma, adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanGet Schooled By Barca x2 - adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanSick guy.
its only a fool who doesnt adapt
arsene-wenger1.jpg
:D

Fergusons gameplan over the yearsGet Schooled by Juve - Adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanGet Schooled by Roma, adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanGet Schooled By Barca x2 - adapt and change style to become more European, steal gameplanSick guy.
arsene-wenger1.jpg
:D

This season definatly looks like an Arsenal/Manchester United 1-2 all the way.Bring on next week!
If this is the case, the league will be easier than i thought,
Is it fair to say Welbeck has probably pushed Berba to 4th choice Striker?
Reckon it'll be a case of styles make fights,
so true
arsene-wenger1.jpg
Mockery, De Gea gets a bly for the first, decent delivery, and the Defenders, Vidic in particular shouldve done better, the second was a weird one, from where i was it always looked like it was going in, some guy behind me even said "its in" as soon as it was hit, bit of a weird one, as he definitly shouldve saved it, being 2-0 down at Half time was sickening as City didnt even turn up tbh, great second half, will bode well for the start of the season, especially considering the first few games we have, P,S Wembley is far to easy to get into without a ticket, heard stories about this since it was opened, but never tried, My brother came along and got in behind me and 2 of his friends did the same,

whos watching the day football changed on skybeen on last couple daysabout how the big 5 (united,pool,spurs,everton+arsenal) made the premier league

love this game when o'shea chipped it at highburyrooney and ronaldo ran riot that day